Forevermore

In the West Wing, Sonic and Sally were standing next to the table with the enchanted rose. The Werehog then picked up the small mirror and presented it to her. "This Mirror will show you anything and anyone you wish to see. Just say what you want to see and it'll show you what's happening right now." Sonic handed the mirror to Sally. She held it and asked, "I'd like to see my father please." The mirror started to glow. Sally then saw her father. The villagers were carrying Max to the carrier, where he'll be sent away forever. Sally felt in horror to see her father in trouble. "What are they doing to him? I have to go save him!" said Sally, as she realized that she couldn't leave, because she made a promise to Sonic to never to leave the castle. Sonic was afraid that if she leaves the castle, she will never come back, and the last petal would fall and he would be a Werehog forever, but then he also knew that if she doesn't go back to save her father, she will never see him again. Sonic look into Sally's eyes and told her saying, "Go to him. Save your father." Sally couldn't believe what he was doing. "Are you sure you want me to leave?" Sonic nodded with releasing with a reassuring smile." Sally couldn't believe that Sonic is letting her go. So she embrace Sonic with a hug. Sonic was shock to see Sally giving him a hug, then he hugged her back. Sally handed the magic mirror back to Sonic. Sonic pushed the ring back to Sally. "Take it with you. That way, you'll always have something to remember me by." Said Sonic. "Thank you," said Sally. She turned to rush at the entrance of the West Wing, then she ran down the door steps and rush to the castles gates. Sonic turned to the table with the rose and leaned on it. He felt upset of letting Sally go, but he knew he did the right thing. Rotor came inside Sonic rooms and said in glee, "Well, Master, I must admit. Everything is going swimmingly. I knew you had it in you." "I let her go," Sonic abruptly said, not looking at Rotor. Rotor exclaimed in shock, "You what?! Sir, how could you do this? Why did you let her go?" "I had to. Because... I love her." Sonic answered. Rotor was in the hallway with an upset expression. He told the news to Antoine, Bunnie, Rosemary, and Tails. "He what?!" they shouted. They were alarmed by their Masters actions. "Yes, I'm afraid it's true." Said Rotor. "But he was so close!" Antoine said woefully. "After all this time, he's finally learned to love." Said Rosemary. "Well, that's wonderful! That love should be able to break zee spell!" said Antoine with joy. "It's not enough, Antoine. Sally has to love the master in return." said Rosemary. "Yes, the only way to break the spell, it's for both of them to fall in love. And now, it'll be over soon." Said Rotor. "But she migh' come back, right?" Bunnie ask. "No one knows for sure if she is ever coming back. It might be too late." Said Rotor in a sad tone. All the Robians fear that the spell will not be broken soon and they will lose their wills forever. Sonic look at one of the roses petal falling, and saw that there were only three left before he remains a werehog forever. Sonic was happy to know that he learn to love Sally, but was afraid that Sally might not love him in return.

I was the one who had it all

I was the master of my fate

I never needed anybody in my life

I learned the truth too late

I'll never shake away the pain

Sonic closed his eye hoping it will be a dream. But when he opened his eyes, he looked around in his room and notice it was all real.

I close my eyes but she's still there

I let her steal into my melancholy heart

It's more than I can bear

Sonic looked outside of his window, seeing Sally riding one of his horse to go back to the village and save her father's life.

Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she runs away
she will still torment me
Calm me, hurt me
Move me, come what may
Wasting in my lonely tower
waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in
and be with me for evermore

Sonic left his room, and started to walk to the roof top, ignoring of being able to fall down on the roof.

I rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
though she's already flown so far beyond my reach
she's never out of sight

When Sonic made it to the roof top, he started to have faith that Sally will come back and he and the Robians will be Mobian's once again.

Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she fades from view
She will still inspire me
Be a part of everything I do
Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in
And as the long, long nights begin
I'll think of all that might have been
Waiting here forever....

More!