Chapter three.

LUNA
Today is a new day and sadly I have to leave my warm, soft and comfortable bed. If I don't get out right now I am pretty sure my mother will come to my room. I don't want that to happen, I appreciate my privacy. I just appreciate her not coming in my room, because it is not important enough for me and my life is working perfectly fine without it. I don't want my mother to enter the room, I want my mother and Dave to leave me alone and respect my privacy.

I have received too many texts after I told Andrew I was done, he apologized, he even told me he was going to fix this, but this can't be fixed. I don't want this, I don't want this to be fixed. I tell him I don't want it to be fixed, because you can't fix something if it is not only broken, but gone as well. My love for him will never be completely gone, because he was always there for me, but it is better this way. Maybe we will make this better in the future, but I am not fixing this right now. I need some time without Andrews, I need some me time, I have to find out if the alone time would change my problems. Maybe it gets better.

I get off my bed and I grab a nice white top with my black boyfriend-jeans. I look over to the mirror and I look alright, acceptable. I grab my backpack and I get downstairs. I need something to eat, because I seriously can't leave without eating something. I grab some cornflakes and I notice Dave sitting on the couch next to Dean. Dean shouldn't even sit next to this dickhead.

"Morning," I tell them, and I smile at my brother, fuck you Dave. I grab my breakfast and I sit down on a chair next to the couch. There is enough room on the couch, but I don't want to be close to Dave.

"I can bring you to school, if you want to." Dean says, and I am grateful, because Grace had to go to the doctor, which meant she couldn't pick me up this morning. "Yes, thank you, Dean." He smiles at me, and he nods his head, I am really grateful. I look at Dave, and he keeps staring at the TV.

"Lets go little one!" Dean calls out, and I nod my head and grab my backpack, before leaving the house together.

I get inside the car and I make myself comfortable, while my brother sits in the driver seat. We start singing along with the song on the radio, and we know this song. This used to be our jam. We start jamming along with the text. Dean and I are singing along and even dancing a little on the rhythm of the song.

"I miss this." I tell Dean with a sad smile on my face. I don't like being this distant with my brother, but it makes me sad.

"I know, we both were really busy with our lives. But I am glad we actually do this now and I can give you a ride twice a week, because I have free days." I am actually really happy to hear this to be honest, because this is the perfect opportunity for us to spend more time together, even if it is only thirty more minutes. I do really miss this, but it isn't going to be the same as before, we grow, we get busy.

"I broke up with Andrew." I tell Dean with a sad smile, and I see him smiling from ear to ear. He was happy about this, he hates Andrew.

"Good, you deserve much better than that huge asshole." I smile at him, and I thank him. I smile one more time, before I open the car door and leave.

"Thank you for the ride, D. See you later!" He smiles and I start heading towards the building.

I reached the door once Dean drove off. I was thinking about asking him to take me back home, but I would have to sit with Dave the entire day and that wouldn't be happening. Around Dave, I felt angry and maybe even a little scared, but I guess my mom feels pretty good around him, so I will not try to get him out. It wouldn't even work, since my mom never picked my side. It sounds pretty fucked-up, but I am used to it and I know how to handle it. I just hate Dave really much, he disgusts me a lot, and most people don't.

I start walking my way as I always do to the school garden, I love walking, the silence makes me feel relaxed and free. I hate how I feel locked up in my own house, but I have for a while now. Ever since Dave moved in, which was a few years ago, I have felt locked up. I tried to be outside as much as I can, just to make sure Dave can't get too close to me. I hate the way he talks to me, like I was his fling or something like that. I also hate how my mom never even tried to believe me, she always knew how to fight for Dave, but never did she fight for Dean or me. She always told me, 'child, if there is anything from, talk to me,' well I guess that was a lie as well. I am going to be free soon enough, I am eighteen now, and I am preparing myself to move out in a few months. If I move out of this horror house, I will be free in no-time. Which means I can actually walk around in shorts, without someone slapping my butt, I can actually go to the pool, without having to take Dave with me, so he can watch me swimming. It means I am free, free for ones.

I got inside the building, and I was walking my usual way to my locker. In this school we don't own this huge lockers, we just have a locker we can put our books and jacket in, only the soccer players own those lockers. Today was a long day, and I was ready for it, because the longer the day was, the fewer hours I have to stay in the same house as Dave and my mom. I grabbed my Math and my German book, before I closed my locker and I turned around. But when I turned around I bumped in a big figure. Holy god, this guy is huge. What the hell, watch the fu-, when the guy looks down he finds me, and I am just looking at him with a frown on my face, was he just yelling at me? Who the hell does he think he is, Dude, relax. This is the new cute girl. One of the boys next to him adds, and the other two just stand there looking between us. Aren't you going to apologize, babe? The rude and cocky broad boy asked me and I let out a laugh, Excuse you, but you bumped into me, I am not going to apologize for a mistake you made. Now if you wouldn't mind, you are in my way, move. I said not stuttering ones, I am seriously not going to let these boys have this much fun, by acting like they are kings. He doesn't move, so I just walk through the group, not even caring about their looks or their statuses.

I walk my way to my first class, which is German. I got inside the classroom and I sat down in the fourth row, because the last row was already taken by some students I didn't know. I got my German book out of my backpack and I looked around to see not many students waiting for the class to start. Most people hate German, but I actually love it, the subject and Germany itself. I love the Christmas markets in Germany and the vibe it is giving you. After a few minutes, the teacher was still not here, so I just grabbed my phone, and I started scrolling. A few minutes later I got a message from Andrew, not again.

Andrew: Can we talk?

Me: I don't know, you didn't even let me try talking.

Andrew: I will now, I promise.

I will just give him this one chance to explain, or let him tell whatever the hell he wants to tell me, because after this last conversation about our relationship, I am done.

Me: Okay, meet me after school around 5.30.

Andrew: Thank you so much, babe. I love you.

I wasn't going to reply to this last message, since I did not feel like I still loved him. I will always love Andrew in some way, but not in the way he meant it. I just wanted to send a 'key,' but that would have been even worse than ignoring it, so that is why I ignored it. I was planning on putting my phone away, but before I could someone grabbed my phone, the cocky guy from earlier. Fucker! Give my phone back! I yell at him, you can't just take someone's phone, Nah, I think I will keep this for now, until you decide to apologize for rudely bumping into me earlier this day and for being rude as well about it. I frown, not happening, Well, that is not going to happen, so just give it back. I told him being mad, I was beyond furious right now, I tried to grab my phone, but he holds it higher. If we weren't in a classroom right now, I would have smacked him right in his face. Tsk, tsk, not happening babe.

The class was starting and normally I always pay attention in this class, but I couldn't since someone else had my damn phone, I don't want him to look inside it. I have some private pictures, and I didn't even take them, but Andrew did, which scares me even more. I wasn't naked, I had my lingerie on, but still they aren't meant for anyone to be seen. One week ago I removed my lock for a few minutes for my mom, so she could call someone, but I forget to re lock it. I saw him scrolling down, and I was already afraid of what he was looking at. I didn't want Andrew to take those pictures, but he kept telling me how pretty I was and how much he liked the lingerie and I just wanted to make him happy. I am such an idiot, I mean, I am not even skinny, if anyone sees them, they probably think it is this ugly and fat pig.