chapter forty-one.

XAVI
What the fuck is this, why the fuck is someone messing with Luna, she hasn't done anything wrong. Why would someone use her emotions against her, that pig feet was just disgusting. It was disgusting and fucking disrespectful, and so was this person. ''Brodie, what's written in the note?'' He bends his head and pushes his hair back. ''Wait, you can read it yourself, I don't want to say this out loud like that.'' He takes a deep breath and hands me the paper. I don't know if I'm ready to read this, but it has to be done. And it is now or never, I prefer to be ready for what ever the hell is coming, to make sure I can fight for her.

'A pig feet for you slut. A pig feet for a pig, I just want to make sure you know who you are and where you are standing. Everyone disgusts you, pig.'

I drop the paper in my backpack and I stand up in a rush, I'm not letting people play with her feelings like that. ''We'll find him, Xavi. Just try to breath, I know this is fucked up, and I know you care for her, but we've to stay focused and concentrated.'' Killing is the first thing that pops up in my mind, fucked up right? Well, I don't fucking care. Brodie understands my feelings and my thoughts, he knows what I'm thinking about, and he knows I will make this person suffer once I find them. ''Someone is trying to get to her head, man. Your head. They're trying to hurt her, and I understand your hate, I do. But maybe we should discuss things first, before we start going on a punching spree.'' He says, and I know he is right, but that isn't making this any less hard. The worst thing right now is not knowing who this person is, maybe it isn't one person, maybe it is a group, who the fuck knows. ''We don't know who they are, not yet, but we'll find out, as a group, as a family.'' Brodie finishes and I nod my head, as a motherfucking family. ''And dude, I know you want to help your girl, I do too. I love Luna, you know that, and I would do anything to protect her, but first we've to figure this out. We have to know who we are fighting against. He is right, we've to find the fucker who did this first, because I'm going completely insane if I won't find this person.

Brodie is trying to explain everything to the boys, but listening isn't my intention right now. This doesn't make sense, none of this does. He's right, we've to be careful, we've to be specific and we've to know who we can and can't trust. Not trusting people isn't my issue, the trusting part is. I trust the boys with my heart, but how do I know who else I can trust, how can I test people their trust. Creating a plan isn't something I struggle with, neither is executing it. The thing I struggle with is the fact I don't know what to tell her. The keyword is not telling her shit, but it doesn't feel fair. Keeping things from her isn't fair. Running or hiding from this isn't on the program, it isn't possible and I won't even try it. I love and care too much about this girl to let that happen. ''I will find for her 'till the end, Brodie. You know I will. You know I can't give up, I just can't.'' I need that beautiful bright smile by my side until the end of the day, I need to wake up next to her to hear her soft whispers and I want to be the person that makes her smile over and over again. ''I need to find this person, and I trust we'll.'' Brodie nods, and looks at his hands, he is nervous. I trust them and I trust Luna. No matter what she'll do, no matter what she'll choose, I'm with her till the very end.

LUNA

Strong personalities, we want the same and we want what we want. I want to make sure I can actually catch the person that did this to me. Did I deserve it, maybe in this person's eyes I did deserve it. But I'm not even sure who would do something like this, and most importantly why. I know whatever plan Xavi makes will work, but I actually want a plan for myself. I want to be independent for once, for once I don't want to be the dependent girl. I want them to be proud of me. I know Xavi won't let me, if he knows, which makes me suggest not telling him. Not telling him things will make me sad, because I like involving him in my life and I know he appreciates it. I know our stubbornness, or better said his stubbornness, will keep me from trying. But it won't stop me from trying to convince him to let me. I know his plan will succeed, no matter what, Xavi Parker wouldn't fail him or his team. I just won't let Xavi play cards for me, when I know I can win. I unlock my phone and I look at the time, only three PM, I'll be home in twenty minutes if I walk, but it's still raining. The bus stops right in front of me, and this might be sign, I should take the bus instead of drowning in the rain. The bus door opens and I decide to enter, until I feel someone's hand on my hip. I'm about to slap this person in the crotch, but when I turn around I see my favorite pair of blue eyes. He grabs my hand, which was too close to his face already. ''Well hello to you as well.'' He says with a smile on his face, ''If I only knew you were into spanking I'd already have let you.'' I laugh at his expression and his reaction, before I hand my bus cart to the bus driver. He nods his head and grab a handle, to make sure I don't fall on my face. ''I thought you were a creep, Xavi Parker.'' He smiles and grabs my hip again, ''I'm glad that was your reaction, instead of letting a 'creep' touch you, but honestly no one could ever touch you like I do.'' He looks at me with a serious smirk on his face and I nod my head. He's right, no one could do it like him. Xavi enters the bus as well and hands the bus driver his bus cart, and I'm surprised he even got his with him. ''Since when does the amazing, fantastic, handsome, sexy Xavi Parker take this bus?'' I ask him in a teasing voice, and he shakes his head, clearly not as frustrated as I thought he would. ''Since the amazing Brodie Johnson took my baby, instead of letting me drive it.'' A breath caught in my throat escaped my throat, he was talking the sexual way, with that sexual voice, and I just shake my head. ''Don't tease me like that, Xavi.'' He shakes his head and kisses my neck, ''I'm not, you shouldn't think about sex the entire time.'' He places his head against my neck and leaves one more kiss, ''Alright then.'' I say with a smile, before placing my head against his chest, my safe place.

His finger starts stroking my hand softly, and I just smile at him. He grabs my finger a little tighter, and for a soccer player he's a big softie. I look up, and there's that amazing adorable smile again. He smiles at me and he continues talking about the upcoming game, the game he's looking forwards to like a normal teenager. I look at my phone and I notice a few missing texts by Grace.

Gracie: Hi babe, what are you up to?

Me: Just hanging out with Xavi, you want to come?

Gracie: No, you have fun with him ;)

Me: Omg, you aren't innocent at all *screaming*

A laugh escapes my throats and I feel Xavi's body pressing a little harder against mine. ''What's funny, baby?'' He asks me, and I look at him and smile ''Grace,'' I answer ''she said something I wouldn't expect her to say, at all.'' He looks at my phone and I turn it away, ''Tsk, tsk, not happening, Parker.'' Repeating the words he said to me in the beginning of the year, when I was asking my phone back. I hear him laugh under his breath, and he shakes his head. ''Using my own words against me, that hurts.'' I stand on the tip of my toes and I give him a quick kiss on his chin, but before I can go back, he lifts me up and he squeezes my butt lightly. ''Xavi, there are people in here.'' He nods his head and smiles at me, ''I don't care, if anyone tries to watch I'll make sure they remember us.'' And with that the bus stops at our stop, well my stop, but Xavi starts following me. ''Stalking me now, I see.'' I tell him, teasing him a little, before stopping and turning around. ''Of course baby, people noticed you on the bus, we don't want them to follow now do we?'' I shake my head and smile at him.

I open the front door I say teasing him, but I notice his eyes on something else than my face, they are focused on my hands. ''What's wrong?'' He shakes his head and I grab his face between my hands, ''What's wrong, Xavi?'' He opens his mouth, but closes it again, something is undoubtedly wrong. ''I- nothing, what's wrong with your hand, how did that happen?'' He points at my hands, and I look at them. I let out a laugh and I shake my head, it's nothing bad. ''Well, I didn't know how to fight back than...'' I stare at his chest, instead of his eyes, because I know there's concern behind them. ''So what happened?'' He asked me again, and this time I did look into his eyes. ''A guy called me names, and I ignored them, because I didn't care. He didn't like the fact I gave him zero reactions and he kicked me.'' There's no reason to lie, there's nothing wrong with telling the truth. ''Fuck, if I was there I would've made sure he wasn't feeling his hand anymore, at least.'' He is telling the truth, he's always here for me in every single way. I nod my head, and I give him a small side hug. He starts kissing me and I get lost in his touch and presence, so good. He stops and lifts my chin, ''I love you so much.'' I nod my head and I smile at his touch, ''I love you. Can we watch a movie, like a Marvel movie, because I love Marvel.'' He nods and tells me to pick one, I know which one we should watch, ''I decided we're watching Black Panther today, and you're going to love it as much as I do. Well, maybe not as much as I do, but you'll enjoy it so much!'' I tell him with a smile, and he just agrees with me. ''I would watch anything in this world to make you happy.'' I smile at him and I hug him tight, ''That's one of the many reasons I love you.'' And I would do the same for him, any day, all day. ''Black Panther it is.'' He says with a playful smile on his face, and I stand on my tippy toes again, to give his chin a perky kiss. I know he would watch anything to make me happy and to make me smile.