chapter twenty-seven.

LUNA.
The entire ride I wasn't sure if I could look in his eyes. I am not sure what I would see, maybe I was praying to meet the eyes. I have to stop being nervous, it wasn't helping my anxiety. I just can't meet his beautiful greenish eyes, but I can't seem to avoid them either. I look to my right, and I saw him concentrating on the road, thank god.

''You are special to me, you know that, right?'' Xavi says, and I look at him, and I meet his beautiful eyes. He is special to me as well, it made sense. It always made sense, in the beginning, and now this day, it still makes sense.

''You are special to me, Xavi Parker.'' Very special. I look at his face, and one part of his face fascinates me the most, his jaw. It seems perfect, and the shape is sharp. Everything about this boy is perfect, and I don't know how I could fall for perfect, but I did.

We arrive at his house a few minutes later, and he places his hands on my cheeks. He looks into my eyes, but I think his eyes are reaching for my soul. He comes closer, and gives me a sweet kiss on my lips, before heading towards my door. He opens the door, and I step out. Before I can even step out fully, he grabs my hands and pulls me against his body. I love it when he does that. It reminds me of all the ways he likes to show me how much he cares. It shows possessiveness as well, and I should hate it when a guy does it, but I can't seem to hate it when Xavi is being possessive.

"Let me carry you, I will be gentle." He demands in a soft voice, I nod my head. And when I nod my head, Xavi wraps my legs around his torso, and he carries me towards the door.
He searches for his house key, and he unlocks the door. He closes the door behind him, and he pushes my body against the door.

"You seem a little nervous." He tells me, and I shake my head.

"It is okay though, I am a little nervous myself." He tells me, and I see him smiling. He is still holding me, and he starts walking his way over to his room. He places me carefully on his bed, and gives me a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"You okay there?" He asks me and I saw a little blush on his face, and I smile and nod. I adore this boy so much, and no guy has ever asked me if I was alright. This is new, and I like this new.

"Yes, I am good. Thank you for asking." I tell him, smiling at him. He smiles at me again. Xavi walks up to his door, and he locks it. Xavi walks up to me, and he grabs my hand and kisses me, before he climbs on top of me. I spread my legs a little to make sure there is room for him. The moment our lips connect there is firework, I feel it. I look in his eyes, and he smiles at me, before lifting my shirt. I look at him, and he starts going towards my stomach.

XAVI.
I lift her shirt, and I kiss her stomach. I kiss her stomach one more time, before I slide her shirt of. I look at her and damn, this girl is beautiful. I kiss her outline of her breasts one more time, before I start kissing my way down to her zipper. I look up ones more, and I see a little spark in her eyes. I unbutton her pants and I kiss the top of her panties.

"Fucking beautiful." I say between the kisses. I pull her pants down, and I kiss the way down till I reach her ankles. I pull them off, and pull her socks off as well. I kiss my way back up, until I reach her lips. I look at her hands, and they are on her stomach. I remove her hands, and I kiss her lips one more time.

"I love your body, you are beautiful. Don't ever be embarrassed of yourself." I tell her, and I see a smile on her face. She should smile more often, she deserves to be happy. I unclip her bra with one hand, and I kiss her again. My fingertips are skimming down until they meet her panties. I move towards her panties, and I shove them down. And I take off my shirt and my pants. I brush my finger over her entrance, and I hear a soft whisper escaping her mouth. That sound had to be one of my favorite sounds. Her small hands were on my boxer briefs, and I allow her to take them off. I kissed her one more time on her soft lips, before my first finger enters her. I heard a moan escaping her body, and I smile at her. I pumped a few times, before I add my second finger. Her hips start to move along with the rhythm, and I start moving my fingers a little faster, making sure she hits her climax. When I take my fingers out I hear her letting out a whispers. I look right into her eyes, and I suck my fingers clean. I kiss her lips again, and I roll over to the nightstand, and I open the drawer. I grab a condom and I slip it on, stroking my cock a two times, making sure it feels good. I roll my way back to Luna, and I see her beautiful naked body. I get on top of her, and I give her a quick kiss, before entering her slowly. She lets out a moan, and I am about to lose my mind. She feels amazing, she feels fucking amazing.