chapter eight.

XAVI
I was giving Luna her own personal show and I think she was not minding it at all. I was sucking a girl's face, while watching her from a distance. Luna Davis is a drop dead gorgeous girl and I want to suck her face and not only her face. I was not interested in this girl on my lap, but I was interested in Luna watching me. After she teased me like that, I had to strike my balls back. “This was enough for now, you can leave.” I tell to the girl on my lap, and she looked mad, “What the hell? You can not just tell me to leave!” She yelled at me and I just looked at her, with my bored expression, “I think I just did sweetheart, now leave.” she jumped off my lap and walked away, looking like a child and I honestly did not give a fuck where she went.

After a minute I turned my head to the left I saw Luna dancing with this ugly guy. I felt myself heating up, and not in the good way. I can not handle this, I don't like someone touching what is meant to be mine. Seeing someone touching the girl I want to touch. I think I am going to hunt this fucker down, if he is not leaving my baby in a second. “I am fucking going to kill him,” I tell Brodie, and he just lets out a laugh, “Look brother, if you want her, just get your ass over there and make sure you get her, it will be a challenge, because Luna is one hell of a challenge, but let her be your challenge, mate.” He told me and I just nod my head, “I know man, I just want to have her body ones, you know I love a good body.” I tell him not being completely honest, but Brodie being Brodie, he knows when I am lying and what I am lying about. “Mate, I think you do not just want to fuck her. I think if you just want to fuck her, you would have fucked her already, I think if you want more from her, you would be a possessive asshole. And guess what mate, you are a jealous and possessive asshole and you know I love you no matter what, but this girl, she might not like that side.” And damn, this boy was fucking right and I hated it.

“Hey man, we are going to play 'never have I ever', you should ask Grace and Luna to join us as well.” Bro told me with a smirk on his face and I smirked back and nodded my head before walking over there. I was searching for the girls and when I found them, the boy from earlier wasn't there anymore, good. “Hello babe,” I said when I found her, “the boys wanted to play a little fun game, you in?” she hesitated for a second, but before she could answer Grace interrupted her, “We are in.” Luna nodded her head and followed us, “Yeah sure, why the hell not.” I always used to hate this kind of games, but right now I might get to know a little more about Luna, which seems like the perfect opportunity to get to know her. I mean she acts coldhearted and everything, but the question is why and I will find a little more out about her. “Let's get this party started.” Brodie yells when he sat down next to Luna.

“Never have I ever stolen something,” one girl says, and I am being completely honest, I have stolen a few things, but nothing expensive, because I had the money to buy it myself. I see Luna taking a small sip from her drink, which means she has stolen something. “Next question, did you ever fuck more than two people at the same time.” Luna didn't take a sip, I did. I saw her looking at me, I mean I am sorry, but yes I have. Ones I banged three girls, it was alright, but not my thing. I tried it, just to try it out, but I guess one girl can make me as happy as three can. “Never have I ever have I said I love you without actually meaning it.” I took a sip, Luna didn't. I said it to one of the girls I used to date, but I don't think I felt love. “Who was it?” a girl asks me and I turn around to face her, “Does it matter? Because I think this game isn't called tell everyone about your secrets, right?” I tell her and I turn back. “Never have I ever done pictures in underwear or naked,” a boy says and Luna isn't taking a sip, but I know she has pictures of her in her underwear on her phone. I took a sip and so did Brodie and Cason, I never knew Cason was interested in things like that. I thought he was too innocent to take pictures like that.

After the game was over I got up, because I saw Luna getting up as well. I was walking behind her and when I saw her looking around I turned her around and pushed her lightly against the wall. “You lied,” I told her and I saw her confused face, “Did I?” she asks me with a frown on her beautiful face, damn this girl is gorgeous. “Yeah, about the picture question,” I told her and I saw her getting paler by the second, “Wh-what are you talking about?” she asked me and I just looked at her and it was almost like she was afraid of something, “You looked fucking hot in that picture, pink looks good on you. But don't be afraid I haven't sent the picture to anyone. Or told anyone about it, I think it isn't my secret to share.” She got even paler, “M-my boyfriend, um ex-boyfriend took it. I didn't take it myself, so technically I haven't lied.” She told me with a sad smile on her face, she was trying to hide the fact she was afraid. “It is okay, you looked fucking hot. Just saying babe, making sure you know it as well.”

After a few seconds I placed my face in her neck and I gave a small kiss on her neck, “But babe, after that picture I might want to see it for myself in real life.” I told her with a small smile on my face, and she smiled back, “Not going to happen, captain. Keep on dreaming.” She told me with a small smile, matching mine. And with that she walked away. This girl makes me so hard, but so soft at the same time. Her attitude, her confidence, but also her insecurity it makes it hard for me to look at her without trying to kiss her immediately. I wanted to grab her face, push her against the fucking wall and kiss her all over her insane body. I want to hug her and hold her close. Fuck me, I never want to go after a girl, I never want to get a girl this bad. I never wanted to be this close to anyone. I try to make myself believe I just want to fuck her, but I think, I know this is a different story. I don't just want to fuck her, yes I want her body, because she is gorgeous and hot at the same time, but I can't help it. I want to hug her and hold her close to me. I want this girl, and she is going to be mine, sooner or later. And after I got her, I won't let her go.