chapter six.

XAVI
“Dude, she turned you down!” Cason yelled and he started laughing, fuckhead. “Nah, sexy mama just needs to get used to the idea, right Parker?” Brodie asked me and I just smirked, I hope she does not, because I am not into sharing either. I am planning on claiming what belongs to me, Luna Davis. I want her, and I want her right now. “I don't know Bro, she looked like she was serious. Maybe she is really not in for sharing.”

I really wanted to make sure everyone knew I wasn't into sharing either. I wanted to tell them to back off, but for now I will accept the comments about her looks, because this girl owns them. But telling them to back off would have been rude, because she is not mine, yet. I mean, I know what everyone sees in this girl, she owns all the good factors. The talent shows would be jealous, hell Holland's Next Top Model would be jealous.

This girl is exactly my type, she has an attitude only I can handle, a beautiful curvy body I want to drive into, and she seems to own a playful side as well. I noticed the playful comments when she was talking to Bro. I want this girl, I want to drive my dick inside her pussy and I want to tease her until she starts begging me for more. I know my way around a woman. She will be mine soon, because I want her. “I mean, how could she not be interested, right? I am handsome and a stud.” He said being the Brodie everyone knows and loves. They kept discussing the situation, but I could only focus on one thing or better said one person, Luna Davis. Usually, I never think about a girl like this, so she better be worth my time. But watching her curvy ass walk away like that, I know she and her body are more than worth my time.

In a week we will be celebrating Brodies birthday. I know he likes them big and over the top, because he likes to be extra. I always tell him he is not even trying to be extra, if you search for extra in the urban dictionary, you would find a picture of Brodie. He gave us nicknames, each one of us has a different nickname. Me, I am Parker, which makes sense. Cason is Casanova, and then we got Blake, lover boy. Which seems properly, because Blake is a hidden lover boy. I don't mind my name, but it is my surname, so that is why I can live with it, but I understand why Blake and Cason hate theirs. Brodie likes to even name his fucks different, one is brunette the other Blondie, or the tat's girl. He is not that creative, but he is different with Luna, he called her 'sexy mama', which he never did before, he never called anyone by that nickname, and it bothered me. I know it should not, but Brodie is a hot guy, and he knows it, just like me. He would get any girl in a second, but I knew I could get that as well. But I just wanted her right now, I don't need other girl at the moment, just Luna Davis.

LUNA.
I was walking through the hallways as I walked my way to the door. I saw some boys around something or someone and before I could totally see it I just asked, “What are we watching?” The group turned around, and they just laughed a little, “I asked what you guys are watching?” No single person seem to own the balls to tell what they were watching, so I just pushed one of them aside. This was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen, there was a boy in the middle of the group, “Are you guys fucking serious? How pathetic can you be, with, how many are you? Ten or something like that, against one boy. Fucking pathetic.” I said and I grabbed the boys arm, but when I bend down one of the boys slapped my ass, no he did not just do that. I turned around and I looked at him, he was laughing. “Good fat ass,” he said and I slap him right in his face, “You think that is fucking funny, huh? Do any of you actually own a brain?” I looked around and a few guys were actually laughing, some were just quiet. I looked up and my fist met the boy, that slapped my ass, his face. He was now stroking his face, that better hurt like a bitch. “So that is how you got your bruise here,” he asks stroking my cheek and I push his hand away, “or did something else happen? Because if you like it rough, I would fuck you until you wouldn't be able to walk anymore. I would actually fuck you in front of a crowd, everyone could see my dick entering your pussy.” He told me being proud, “One, no I don't like boys like you, and two I wouldn't be so sure, because I am pretty sure I wouldn't even feel your dick, because of the size, now fuck off. Come on.” I grabbed the boys hand, and we got away from the group with boys and I heard some 'oohs'.