chapter sixteen.

XAVI.
A new day, a new party. Today the boys were having a themed party, which is sick. It was an old school themed party, and I was ready for it. Hell, every single person was ready for it. I am always ready for the parties, but especially the themed party. Themed parties make you feel good, they make people connect, which is a good thing as well. I was just wearing a black leather jacket and a white shirt with black pants. I mean, as boy it is not that hard to find the good fitting outfit. I heard most girls were either wearing a skirt or a dress, I hope Luna is wearing something she looks as beautiful in as always. I mean it is not that hard, if you look gorgeous in anything, but still, I hope she feels comfortable in it as well. I was looking in the mirror, and I was checking myself out. I am not as cocky as I sound, but I looked great. All the boys looked motherfucking great. The four of us looked good, we were going to have a good night. I was placing all the cups and drinks on the table, and we were waiting for Brodie to get this party started. Brodie turned the music on and the volume up and the four of us smiled at each other, this was going to be a hell of a party. This was going to be hard.

After five minutes of sitting on the couch people started entering our building. We hired a building far from the living world, so there wouldn't be strangers in our house. We don't like people in our house, not random people. We do have parties at our house, but we only have those parties when it is only with friends. Like actual friends, but we invited the entire school, so we had to make sure no one was ruining our house. We hired a building with four rooms, one for Cason, Brodie, Blake and me. “Nice party,” I hear from behind me and I turn around and I see a blonde girl standing there with almost no clothes on, it wasn't a go naked party. “Yeah, great you like it, thanks.” I say before walking away, “Are you going to follow me the entire night?” I ask the blonde, when she started following me, “N- I mean, you wouldn't reject me right? I was hoping we could go somewhere quiet? You know, get to know each other, maybe do something afterwards.” She asked me and I shook my head and laughed, “I don't want to fuck you, barbie. Can you leave now and find someone else? Thank you, goodbye. Have a nice party.” And she looked offended, I didn't want to offend her, but I am not into girls like that. I turned around and I saw the beauty herself, Luna, I had to get a drink to grow some balls. I got to the bar and I started drinking my beer as fast as I could, I need this. I looked at her again and I saw she was wearing a fucking hot skirt, which screamed, 'Xavi fuck me right now, right here!' I did want her, hell she was the only girl I was interested in. I wanted to hug her, I wanted to grab her and kiss her, I want to hold her while laying next to her, I want to make love to her, but mostly I want her love.

LUNA.
The party of the year. A themed party, old school. I have never seen someone this excited for a party, until Gracie. Grace was truly lightning up, it was honestly adorable. I was wearing a nice old school black skirt with a white top. Grace was wearing a pink dress, pink was her color. “Can we go, please? Like right now!” Grace was so excited, but it was honestly good to see. Her face was lightning up, “We go like, right, now girl.” I grab my keys and my bag, before heading to my car. “I am so going to dance to every single song, until my feet are giving up.”

When we arrived at the party and the party had already started. I looked at Grace, and she looked like a child with an ice cream, I am happy this girl is my best friend, my sister. I opened the door and so did Grace. Heading towards the door I found some 'couples' making out. I looked at Grace, but she is still smiling. “This is my kind of scene.” She told me smiling, I know she loves old music, old cars and old everything. “You love everything old.” I hear her laughing, and she shakes her head, “No, I don't need an old man.” She told me and I laughed along with her, this girl thinks about everything.

Grace and I were dancing around singing along with the song. I saw some eyes focused on us, but I didn't even care. It did make me feel uncomfortable, but I honestly was just feeling the music. We were dancing at a song called 'Dancing Queen' by Abba. And god, I love this song. I can dance to this song all day long, every single moment. I can dance all day long. Dancing always has been something I loved to do, but I never took any classes, because I always used to think it was unnecessary and I never had enough money, well I did, but my parents never wanted to invest it in dancing. Or any hobby for what matters. I was dancing around with Grace next to me and I let out a happy yell when I hear 'Grease lightning'. Grace and I started dancing around like idiots, the two of us were laughing and being happy, because we were actually having fun. “Lun, there is someone staring at you.” Grace said and pointed her finger at a group of handsome boys. “Well, I do not care. I am here with you girl, not them.” I tell her with a smile, I honestly don't know how to react when I receive attention from boys or anyone. I don't even know how to flirt, but I have been told it happens naturally with me.

A few minutes later four guys are positioning themselves around us, they were dancing a bit as well, but most of them looked high or drunk. “Hello ladies,” one of them said and I just nodded, and we kept dancing. I tried dancing closer to Grace, hoping those guys would back off eventually. “You want to go upstairs?” One of those boys whispered in my ear, um hell no. “No, I am here with my friend,” but before I can tell him I will not go upstairs with him, because I am also not interested he interrupts me, “You can take her as well, we can have a threesome, if you are into gang bangs we can try that as well, your call.” I shake my head in disgust, but I try to be nice. “No, thank you. Leave, please.” I say, because these boys are making me uncomfortable. And when I felt his hands grabbing my hips, I was about to lose my mind, until that voice. “Remove those hands, before I am fucking make you.” But there he was, Xavi.