chapter thirteen.

LUNA.
I woke up, tired. I didn't sleep much that night, but I slept better after I got Xavis messages, which should not be happening, I need to remind myself of how annoying he is. I grabbed a white top and black high waisted skinny-jeans. I add some concealer on those bruises and I look in the mirror, I am acceptable for today. I didn't know why, but maybe I should look better than acceptable for ones. Maybe I shouldn't care, fuck it. I will just look the same as always, basic, because we love them. I did my usual routine, before I went downstairs to eat. I need some breakfast and an apple wouldn't do it for today. I got myself cornflakes and I drank some water, I like my breakfasts to be over very soon, because I won't be keeping it inside my body without puking if he is standing there. Dave.

“How is your ass?” Dave asked me and I just decided to tell him the following thing, “Fucking great, can you get out of my way now, I have a place I need to go to.” I tell him, and he got out of my way, for ones. Maybe I should be like this more, maybe he will respect me more. I don't need his respect, but I know he hurts me, because he thinks I am a pathetic person, he thinks I am weak, and I am living for the attention, well I am not bitch. I have something called self-respect. He thinks I fuck around with everyone, he ones told me I would go for any 'd'. I don't need a man in my life. I never needed a man in my life, the only man I needed was my dad, I used to have Andrew, but I didn't need Andrew. Andrew was really sweet at first, but right now he is just being rude, and he sounds so coldhearted. The way he tried to hurt me, just by calling me a 'used doll', he told his 'so called' friends to feel free to have me. First of all, I don't need his permission and second of all, I am not a walking object with a vagina. He wanted to be the one person that did hurt me, but guess what An, you aren't the only one hurting me. You weren't the only one breaking me.

I walk my way to school and I look around, the sound of the beautiful October breeze was giving me chills. I looked around and I saw so many factors, trees, birds and some cars. I don't like those new cars, I love those old cars. I am also into old music too, like Elvis Presley. Elvis' music is the best music ever, period. I have a weird taste of music I listen to old music, rap music, pop music, hip-hop music and so much more. I like most music a lot, but if I had to pick my favorites it would be, old music. As I got closer to the school building I started walking a little slower, how do I act when I see Xavi, I mean yesterday was different. He was sweet, maybe he was just trying to impress me, but it felt real. I didn't know a guy who acted like him had this sweet side. And with a guy like him I mean a cocky handsome guy, because most handsome guys act cocky, because they know they look good. But Xavi Parker wasn't like Andrew. Xavi was different.

I looked up and the huge school building was right in front of me and I got inside and I started walking the usual way to my locker, until I saw Xavi talking to a girl. She was really pretty, blonde, small and her body was not too much, like mine. I looked away from them and I opened my locker, I had Poem now, and I was not ready, because it meant I was going to see Xavi after yesterday. I walked to the classroom and I found Grace already sitting in her usual chair, “Good morning sunshine,” Grace said as I sat down and I let out a laugh. “Good morning, Grace.” I said and with that class started. After a few minutes Xavi and Cason walked in, laughing and talking about something I couldn't understand completely.

XAVI.
“Yeah, I know dude it was great.” I told Cas with a sarcastic voice when he asked me about the game, we got our asses kicked. “It was not even possible to win at all, I mean yeah Blake is an amazing goalie, but winning wasn't that easy-” Cason got interrupted by our teacher clearing her throat, “Could you guys enter the class room in silence, please.” And we both nodded before we sat down. I sat down in my usual seat and I looked over at Luna, beautiful. I looked at her and I kept my eyes glued on her, but she wasn't making many eye contact at all, I looked at her ones more, and she gave me a small smile. The smile you give someone when you see someone for the first time in ten years. The polite and apologize smile.  “Luna,” I whisper, and she ignores me, but I am not giving up. I placed my usual smirk on my face and I grabbed my phone.

Me: Babe, why are you ignoring me?

Luna: I am not, be quiet I need to pay attention.

Me: Someone is mad and maybe on her period...

Luna: I am going to kill you, Xavi.

I love the way she always says my name and I can hear her saying it right now, Xavi. She is beautiful and her eyebrows keep shooting up every time I text her. Each time I see her perfect face I just want to fucking kiss her everywhere. I love each thing about her, starting with the fact she doesn't wear many make-up, her beautiful natural face is everything.

Me: You look beautiful today.

Luna: Xavi…

Me: You can say thank you, babe. I mean it, you are beautiful.

Luna: You probably tell every girl how beautiful she is, so it isn't that special anymore.

Me: You make me hard as well. But I tried to show you my sweet side.

Me: Jealousy doesn't look good on you, babe.

Luna: I am not jealous. I am being honest, there is a difference.

I look at her, and she looks at me and looks away again. “Hello students, tomorrow we have an activity with all the poem classes. This activity has nothing to do with poem, but we would like to help you guys relax as well.” Everyone got quiet and waiting for the woman to continue, “We are going to the pool, and we are going for a swim.” And with that me and Cason looked at each other and just smiled. I saw Cason eyes scanning the room, and they stopped twice, “You have to go, because if you don't you have to go another time, with all the students who didn't go.” He tells us, but fuck me, I want to go more than anything, looking at what is going to be mine, Luna. I look over at Cason and I text him,

Me: Tomorrow is going to be fun:)

Cas: Hell yes, good looking girls every-fucking-where.

I know fate was actually helping me for ones. I shouldn't be this excited, but seeing her half naked got me and my not so little friend really exited. And I wasn't even bothered, I wasn't hiding it, she can see what she does to me.

LUNA.
I hate swimming and I don't want go, I really don't like the idea of swimming with these people. I do love swimming, just not with those boys and girls with their beautiful body.  They will notice most parts of my body and I hate my body and people noticing me. I looked up and I saw everyone cheering, of course they are. All those girls are skinny and beautiful, and they probably love to show their body to all those boys. “I hate swimming,” I tell Grace and I hear her take a deep breath, “I know babe, I know you do. But I will be there and no one will make it hard for you.”

Poem class was over, and I was not ready for tomorrow, “We will go shopping after school, alright?” Grace asked me and I nodded, I have to get a new bikini, just a black one, not the orange one I got. It is too bright and I don't like to be noticed and a bikini like that will make them notice you. “Sure,” I tell her, I forgot I didn't reply yet. “We will search until we find a perfect one, Lun. Don't be scared about tomorrow.” I am going to tell her the truth now, I have to tell her the truth, now is the moment Luna, tell her. “I am afraid you might notice the scars, the ones Dave left behind.” I tell her and I see her sad look, “Love, we will search for one, until we find one that covers those scars, no one will notice them, I promise you that.” I nod my head, and we went to our second class, Math.