chapter thirty-nine.

LUNA.
At this moment I can't take my eyes off Xavi. He told me the one thing I couldn't tell him, because I was afraid he didn't feel the same way. He loves me? Xavi Parker loves me. "You love me?" I ask him in a small voice, please say it again. "Yes Luna, I fucking love you with my entire heart. You are my everything, my rainfall, my sunshine and my laughter. No one can take that away from me. I finally gained the balls to tell you, I love you so much. I want you to carry our children, I want to raise them with you, I want my life with you. You and me against the world." Tears start escaping my eyes, but these tears aren't the usual sad tears, they're happy tears. Those beautiful eyes are focused on mine, and I can't take them off. "Baby, please say something, did I say anything wrong?" He asks me, but I shake my head in a rush, no no no. "I love you so much idiot, more than you could imagine." I tell him with a smile. He walks up to me and pulls me in his strong, and may I add beautiful, body. I cling my arms around his body, I am not letting him go, not today, not tomorrow, not ever. He is my entire world, he is my heart. The way I love Xavi Parker isn't worked out in details, it is a feeling, this wonderful, rare and beautiful feeling. A feeling I never felt before.

Xaxi decided to bring me home and he kept telling me how much he loved me, which felt real and beautiful. The moment he left me house I felt alone again. I climb the stairs and I open my door and let myself fall on my bed, me time. I take my shorts and my shirt and after I grab the shampoo. I undress myself, before getting under the shower. I turn on some music and I start singing along with the music. I start swinging my hips on the rhythm. How can people shower without music on? I love the music, especially the ones with a good beat. When I was younger, I was afraid of someone walking in, but not anymore. The moment I locked the front door, my room and the bathroom I wasn't afraid anymore.

Once I finish I turn the shower off and grab a towel. I dry myself and I grab some clean clothes to put them on. The moment I'm clothed and I unlock the bathroom door, before walking inside the bathroom. It's a rainy day, which means I can stare into the beautiful world and I can smell the rain.

Yesterday was an attack I have never been through, I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I couldn't ask for help and I felt nothing but pain, his words did hurt me in all the ways they could hurt me. But I will not think about it right now, I will eat something and I will go back upstairs to write another letter to dad.

I enter the kitchen and I open the fridge. I look inside the fridge and I notice nothing, but vegetables and I love them. I'm making myself a salad, I should buy groceries tomorrow morning, but right now vegetables is enough to create the salad. Tomorrow I should buy myself some other things and I should write everything I can come up with down. A few minutes pass by, before I look outside again and notice a car in front of my house. I cock my head to the side, but I should leave it. It isn't anything, the person is probably just waiting for someone. I sit down on the couch and I search through my Netflix, before I select 'The Walking Dead'. This tv show is absolutely amazing and I can't get enough.

After watching the same TV show for two hours, I knew I had to go upstairs, to write everything down, but I wasn't feeling it right now. I look out of the window and the car is still parked on the same spot as earlier, that's weird. Maybe he is just waiting for someone, I never wait for two whole hours, but maybe it's really important. I need to finish this season today, I need to know what will happen this season. I am only at season five, but right now I know I can't stop. I look at my phone and I notice a message from Xavi, just telling me he misses me, I miss him as well even though we were together three hours ago. I text him back and the second I click on 'send', Xavi calls me.

"Hi, how is my girlfriend?" Xavi asks me the moment I answer his call. "Hello handsome, I am good, thank you for asking." I tell him, before I start talking about the amazing TV show I am addicted to. "I better be addicted to Netflix than to any kind of drugs right?" I say with a smile in my voice, and I hear him chuckling. "Well yeah, baby." I look outside and I notice the guy in the car, he looks around the thirties, maybe older, but he is scaring the shit out of me. "Earth to Luna, are you still there?" Xavi asks me from the other side of the phone. "Yeah, yeah I am." I tell him, seeing the man driving a little further, before stopping again. "What's wrong, Luna?" Xavi asks me and I don't know if I should tell him or not, but not telling him will make me feel bad. "There's this man inside a car, for already three hours, doing completely nothing. He's just staring at the house, doing nothing." I tell him feeling even more scared. "Baby, I am on my way, stay inside." He tells me and I before I can assure him I will he hangs up.

The bell rings a few times, but I wasn't sure if I could open the door or not. "Lun, it's me. You can open the door, baby." Xavi calls out, and I decide to open the door. "Hi," I say in a small voice, not sure what else to say. "Are you okay?" Xavi asks me and I nod my head, no, I wasn't okay, but I wasn't going to make him worry even more, because of this, because of me. "I'm fine, it was just weird, you know." I tell him and I he nods his head. "Yeah, it is. If he is still here in an hour I will go outside, because I am not letting some creep scare you." I nod my head, hoping the man will be gone, because I don't need the dram. Xavi is just being sweet and himself by protecting me, but I don't want him to get hurt. You don't know what people carry along with themselves these days. I watched the news a couple times this week and people are shooting each other like it is nothing. Stabbing each other like it's a fun game, but it isn't. I grab Xavi's hand and I start walking to the stairs. "I love you, so much." I tell him, just because I can. "I love you so much, Xavi Parker." I tell him again and I see a little spark in his eyes, before he opens his mouth again. "I love me as well." He tells me in a teasing tone, "Fucking dickhead!" I yell at him in a playful voice and I run upstairs, running away from him. "There is no running baby, I will always get to you." He says in a teasing voice, and I get inside my own closet. "Marco!" He yells and I couldn't help it, "Polo!" I call out, "Where are you?"

He calls out again and I just start giggling like a fucking teenager. I'm still hiding in the closet, but I notice him entering the room. "Baby, where are you?" He says in a adorable playful voice and I have to keep myself from laughing, "Marco, baby." He calls out and I have to say it back, "Polo," I whisper the closet doors open in a rush, before I get the chance to run away he catches me in his arms. "Gotcha." He says and I start laughing again. "Now I want a kiss, baby." He says with a serious look on his face, so I decide to give him a kiss on his chin. "I love how you always reach for my chin and not my lips." He tells me with a sweet calm voice. "I am just too small, otherwise I would have gone for your lips." He laughs and looks at me. "I know you are too small and I love it, because in that way I can reach for your forehead." He tells me, while placing his chin on my head. "I love you." He says after a moment of silence and I knew he did.

We are laying on my bed, hugging each other. Xavi was asleep, but I have some sleeping issues. I sleep the moment I'm actually exhausted and right now I wasn't even close to tired. I reach for my socks and I put them on, before getting out of my bed and walking over to the window. I notice the car leaving, which is good. "Is he still there?" I hear Xavi asking me in a sleepy voice. "No, he left." I tell him and I hear him moving. I try to turn around, but Xavi starts hugging me from behind. "He better stay away, before I seriously castrate him for stalking my girl." He tells me and I could hear the emotions in his voice, he's serious and I know he's, because he would do anything to keep me safe, I would do anything to keep him safe, because he is my everything, he is my entire world. "I love you, now come back to bed with me." He tells me and I turn around, and he lifted me by the back of my thighs. "I love you too." I say and I see a little smile on his face again, the smile I don't ever want to lose, the face I want to see the moment I wake up and the moment I fall asleep. The only smile that makes me feel safe and good. "Look at me, sleeping next to my beautiful girl." He tells me while kissing my forehead again, I love it when he does that, it's different. There is more in it, it wasn't just a kiss, there was love included, fear, the spectacular feeling. It's love, it was only love. The love we feel for each other, the love we share, just the two of us. Xavi and I.