chapter fourteen.

LUNA.
“You should try this one on,” I tell Grace pointing at the green bikini. It is cute and it is really her. Any single piece of cloth would look good on Grace, but this one looks made for her. I grabbed the green one and shoved it in her hands, “Here you go,” I tell her smiling proudly. She tried it on and it looked, as I said before, gorgeous. She honestly looked beautiful, it was made for her. I know she will buy this one eventually, but I am not sure if any bikini would look alright on me. “Try that one,” Grace says, pointing at the black bikini. Grace looked wonderful in anything she tried on, I don't even know how ridiculous I will be looking in this bikini, but trying it on won't hurt me. But if I looked like a freaking model in every single bikini, I would try a red one on. I was trying to forget that idea, I should just try this one on. If it looks laughable I will not buy it, if it doesn't I can buy it. After trying five bikinis I finally found the right one, it was black and it was honestly perfect. I wasn't blithe with my body, but this one did hide some parts.

When Grace pulled up next to my house she told me I should call her if I had to. I told her the same thing I always tell her, 'I am going to be alright, don't worry.' The truth was, I never knew when I was going to be alright. I never knew I would ever feel safe, but right now I was alright. Dave wasn't home, my mother wasn't home and Dean was going to be alright. That was everything I could wish for.

The next morning Grace told she would pick me up. I honestly did always appreciate every single thing Grace did for me. She would always make me feel alright about myself, she is the only friend I did need. I got Grace, I was there for Grace and together with her. I looked in a mirror one more time, standing in front of my mirror. Looking at myself, the bruises are almost gone, if people didn't pay attention to them they shouldn't be too obvious. I grab my black shirt and I pull my overall on. “You got this Luna.” I told myself one more time, before heading downstairs. I didn't add any make-up today, because it would be useless. The water would be whipping it off and I wasn't going to try that six times. I looked at my phone when I heard it buzzing and I saw Grace's message, telling me she was waiting outside in her car.

I exited the room and I lock the door behind me, grabbing my towel on the way to the front door. “Where is that fine ass going?” I heard Dave asking me and I kept walking, I honestly didn't want to face him. “School.” I muttered, and he shook his head and got in front of me, “Like that?” He asked me and I just looked at him, wondering what he will do when he heard I am going to the swimming pool, “I am going out with Grace, she is outside, I got to go.” I tell him, and he nodded his head, looking at me with a smirk. "Your pretty girl friend, the blonde one is fine.” I just looked at him disgusted by what he just said, “Bye mom.” I yelled at I got outside, I had to leave this hellhole. I walked my way to Grace's car and I sat down in the front next to her, “Hi bub,” I said, and she smiled, “How did it go, with yesterday?” She asked me and I shook my head, “I am not speaking about that asshole today, because it will only be making today worse.” I say with a playful laugh and Grace nodded her head letting out a small laugh.

“Well, class, today we are going for a swim and this is based on fun and fun only, we don't base this on a grade.” The teacher told us and everyone was being excited, while I just want this to be over as soon as possible. We got inside the building, because the swimming pool was inside, thank god. I got to the locker room, just like all the other girls, and we those girls got naked and changed like they weren't ashamed at all. I was, but I wasn't going to show it.

XAVI.
I was taken off my shirt and looked at my abs, I know I am ridiculous, but being completely honest, my abs are just wonderful. I was wearing black swimming trunks, while Brodie was being Brodie wearing a pink one, Cason was wearing a white one and Blake was wearing blue ones. Those boys really enjoy colors, I like black and white. The four of us got out of the locker room and girls were coming out of their changing room as well, slowly. I got to admit, I enjoy the view, but I wasn't the only one, since Brodie was removing his glasses really slowly, taking in all the girls. Or better said, taking in all the ass'. I was just waiting, looking at those girls, not being unsatisfied, but I just wanted to see her. I was probably going to jerk myself off, after this view, but I would gladly do it, if that meant seeing her in a bikini. I was just looking around paying attention and waiting, letting my eyes checking out at all the girls, but don't get me wrong, but I am not into skinny girls. I love curves, I love thick hips and thick thighs.

I waited a few more minutes and then I saw her, fuck me and bury me, because I just died. She was wearing a black swimsuit and I couldn't help it, I was staring at her body, unreal. Deeply staring, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, but my eyes wouldn't let me look away, they want to be focused on this piece of art right in front of me. Those beautiful thick thighs, thick hips and don't even get me started on her tits. Fuck, I am really beyond turned-on right now, the only thing she had to do is walking in like a goddess. I looked at her and I took her in one more time, starting at top and ending at her bottom, I looked at her thighs one more time before looking back to her hair. Those beautiful brown locks are all over her shoulders, and I just want them wrapped around my fingers. I was not sure where else to look anymore, I was completely focused on her beautiful face, she looked my way and I just winked at her, smirking ones more.

Everyone was getting in the pool and so was Luna, fuck. She was getting in really slow, it almost looked like a video clip in slow-motion. 'Dude!” I yelled at Brodie when he threw the ball in my face, “You got to pay attention, captain. Do not let the amount of pussy get you distracted.” He said in a teasing voice and I knew he was just fucking around, but my face did hurt, a blonde swam up to me and I saw her in the corner of my eye. “Hello handsome,” she said and I just turned around and looked at her with a simple look on my eyes, “What can I help you with?” I asked her, and she didn't look me in my eyes, I hate it when people look everywhere else, but the eyes. It is rude, “I think I could maybe,” and with that her little hand squeezed my dick, “help you out.” I jerked away and I lifted her hand from my dick, “No thanks. I do not need your creepy hands around my dick.” I said and I continued passing the ball around, I think she was seriously offended, but I couldn't care less. The only hands I could think about were her little hands, Luna.

LUNA.
Did that girl just grab his cock? Why would you even do that in a swimming pool, why would you even do that at all! “Lun,” Grace said and I looked at her and smiled, “Yes?” I asked her, and she smiled at me, “Slide, now.” She commanded and I let out a loud laugh and I walked beside her, “Alright mom.” When we almost reached the slide, a guy walked up to me and I think I saw him with the soccer team earlier. “Hello beautiful,” he says and I just smile and say a quiet “Hi,” as well. I honestly do not know why, but I am the most awkward person aren't guys. When I am not too close I feel safer, but my thoughts got interrupted by the guy. “You are Luna, right? I am Matthew.” He told me with a smile and I just nodded, and we had a little conversation about this day, but it ended when we reached the top of the stairs, and we had to wait before sliding down, “Well, I think I will see you later.” He said and with that he left, I was standing next to Grace, and I was waiting for our turn, but Cason, Brodie, Blake and Xavi reached the top as well. I didn't want to see Xavi yet, especially not after I saw the contact between the blonde and him.
Cason took Grace's hand and let her slide down first before heading after her. Brodie and Blake followed them and when I tried to go after them I got stopped. Someone pushed me against the wall next to the opening of the slide. “You thought that was funny, huh. Talking to my teammates,” he said while getting even closer, I honestly do not know why he was upset. “Why couldn't I talk to them?” I asked him with a serious look on my face, “Because, I said so.” He says like it is the most normal thing to say, “Jealousy doesn't look good on you.” I tell him, “But, if I get this right and please correct me if I am wrong, you can touch any girl, make out with any girl, but I can't talk to your friends?” He let out a laugh, and he grabs me by my hip and pushes me closer, we are skin to skin now, and I am getting hotter by the second. “That is exactly what I meant, babe. Plus, jealousy doesn't look good on you, but babe,” He stopped for a moment looking down at me and gripping my chin, “don't tease me like that ever again, or I have to punish that lovely ass.” And with that he went after his friends, leaving me hot and wanting.

I swam over to Grace and I started talking to her about anything, but Xavi. I can't talk about him right now, or ever. He makes me feel things I don't like to feel, he makes me feel everything. I looked over to his group, and he was watching me again, I don't feel good. I feel weird around him and I don't like this feeling, maybe I do like the feeling, but I shouldn't feel pleased. Maybe I should try to avoid him as much as I can, but he will probably find his way back to me. Guys like him always do. Maybe I should just ignore him or not think about him, but that will be damn hard, since I have to help him with his not finished poem, yes that is the reason why it would be hard to avoid him. Maybe he did interest me, but I mean I can help him and maybe find out what my head is doing and why my head is fucking up my thoughts. I have to get this boy out of my head, because I can't let him get too close, I wouldn't let someone new in. I can't.