chapter eleven.

Trigger warning!
LUNA.
Oh fuck, I hear someone saying and I walked to the living room to find Dave jerking himself, and I kept walking my way to the kitchen. Why do I have to live in this crazy house, I don't want to see my stepfather more like my mom's fuck buddy jerking himself off. You can help me out, Dave shouted and I knew this disgusting guy, he meant this for me, which disgusted me even more. Or you can shut the fuck up and search for someone your age, someone that is actually interested, because I am not. I said back, but a little too loud, because I heard him getting off the couch, What did you say kid? He asked, and I was planning on saying it again, because I didn't want to show fear, I turned around so I was facing him, I said, shut up, search someone from your own age, someone who wants you, because I don't want you. And that is the moment he grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest, Well, that sucks, since I want you. He kept my hand in place and I didn't want to touch him, ever. I jerked my hand away as fast as I could, but it didn't really help, since he was twice as strong as I was. Instead of jerking your hand away, you can jerk me off. He told me and I spitted in his face and I run away as fast as I could. I heard him yelling and I knew I had to be fast, because he didn't mind coming for me.

You can run away, but you can't hide, not in a city I know better than you ever will. He yelled and I kept walking, really fast. I couldn't let him get too close.

I was faster, for sure, I had to run away from everything as a kid, mostly my bullies or the boys who tried to do things to me I didn't want them to do. I didn't like the idea of running anymore, but I heard the music of his car and I started running even faster, my father always told me something before he died. He always gave me the great advice,

'Sweetheart, if you are scared don't start running yet. Wait until you are sure there is someone, because you will have the power to run faster.'

I was running, until I run into someone, Xavi. Hey there babe, why you running? He asked me and I tried to keep running, but he stopped me and pushed me against his chest, Why are you running? He asked me again and I saw his car, C-can I sit in your car for a few minutes? I asked him, and he nodded, and we got inside the back of the car. I was trying to control my breathing a little more, but I knew this bronchitis wasn't helping my panic attack.

Bronchitis is an inflammation in your bronchial which makes it harder to breathe air in. Are you okay, babe? Xavi asked me and I just nodded, I wasn't okay. Can you hand me my inhaler? I asked him pointing at my jacket, but my entire body was shaking. Yes, of course babe. He grabbed my jacket, and he got my inhaler, and he handed it. But instead of leaving my hand, he held it. I grabbed the inhaler and I inhaled a few times, Are you better? He asked me, squeezing my hand and stroking my fingers, and I nodded my head. I am, thank you for letting me stay in here for a second. I knew I had to get away from this, because his touch alone was making me feel so good. And I tried to get out of the car, but Xavi pulled me back, and he locked the door. Xavi lifted me and placed me on his lap, Luna, why were you running, who are you running away from, be honest with me, please baby. He demanded with a soft voice, I wanted to tell him the entire truth, if I had trusted him one-hundred percent I would have told him everything, but I couldn't trust him completely. I didn't know him good enough to tell share my story and details about my life, maybe I can just tell him a little part, I was in a fight with someone, he- this person got a little mad. I told him and I saw his face turning angry, He? He asked me and I nodded my head, there isn't a point in lying. But he wasn't going to hurt me, I tell him, and I am not sure, if he is actually believing me. I do not believe you, babe. I will bring you home and you will explain on the way what happened and I will continue driving, I will see if I actually will try believing you or not. If I don't believe you I will get inside with you and you will explain it to me, every single detail. He told me and I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to share this part of my life, but I think he did actually care about the situation, me.