chapter twenty-eight.

XAVI.
Last night was amazing, and I am not even really talking about the sex part. I am talking about the after part, don't get me wrong the sex was amazing. We ended up cuddling and spooning. Let me tell you one thing, Xavi Parker does no hugging afterwards. It just felt good, right. The entire night felt right. The entire night was beautiful, until I had to leave. Brodie got into a fight and I had to take care of it, I told Luna my family was having issues, which wasn't a lie. Brodie, Cason and Blake are my family, not by blood doesn't mean they aren't my family. I probably care more about them than I care about my real family. I mean I love my mother, she is amazing. My mother is for starters the best cook ever, I love her food. She cares about me, and she always fights for me, my dad is always disappointed with everything I do. I wanted Luna to meet my parents, but I am afraid of the cruel things my dad will say to her. My dad judges everyone by the cover. My mom told me, four years ago, he wants to feel better about himself, and he actually does. He judges, and he complaints about everyone to make himself look better, the man is a hypocrite. My mom kept texting me these days, telling me I should stop by soon. Believe me, I wanted to see her soon, but I couldn't hear it anymore. I couldn't hear him anymore, he has always been disappointed in me and my choices. I was done with accepting it and he knew it. I haven't seen my parents in a few weeks, which is a long time for us, but I can't handle him anymore. I used to visit them every single week at least one time. I do care about them, but I am just avoiding my dad, and I am busy. My dad disagrees with me on everything and I need to prepare myself if I go over there. I have to be in a good mental state.

I text Luna telling her I enjoyed last night, and she didn't reply. I was not sure if she liked it as much as I did, but I loved the moments we spent. Her breathing and panting told me he did enjoy herself, I didn't force her into having sex with me again. I would never force her to do anything. I have to talk to her, I don't want to force her to do anything she does not want to do. I am not like that, I have never been like that. I texted her asking if I did anything wrong, but she ignored me.

"Fucking hell, Luna. Do not ignore my fucking text messages, please." I say out loud, and Brodie walked up to me, and smirks.

"Sup?' He asks me, and I shake my head, and I look at my phone again, nothing.

"Luna is ignoring me, but we-" I don't know if she wants me to keep this to myself, but Brodie will not tell a single person.

"We had sex yesterday, twice. We hugged afterwards, and we spooned for a long time, and now she is ignoring me. I don't fucking know what I did wrong, but this girl is so much and I like it, but I don't know how to deal with her sometimes." Brodie lets out a laugh, and I look up and meet his eyes. Is this fucker laughing at me?

"Just search for her on school, if she is not there you know she is home, it is that easy brother. This girl is a catch, you just have to hunt her ass down." I nod my head, and I get to my car. My plan, go to school, search for Luna, and the most important thing, find her. I arrive at school a few minutes later, and I notice Luna getting inside, but when she saw me she almost starts running, what the fuck?

I get up, and I run after her. I know I am faster, but I didn't know where she went. I start looking around like a lost tourist in a city I didn't know. There are so many rooms here, so many places she can hide. Why is she even hiding? I haven't hurt her, right? I keep looking around, until I see a little light in a room and I open it, Luna.

"Baby, talk to me." I whisper out in a much softer tone than I usually use.

"What is wrong? Talk to me baby." I ask her, and she is sitting on the floor sobbing. I don't know what happened, but she is scared. I notice it, when she flings when I move closer.

"Baby," I sit on the ground next to her and, I lift her and I place her on my lap. Her entire body is shaking, what the actual fuck.

"What is wrong, baby? I want to help you, but I have to know what is wrong." I te her, and she looks up at me, and I see those familiar eyes. She whispers one word, and I know what happened.

"Dave" she whispers. This fucker has touched her again, he is going to be a dead man soon.

"I am going to kill him. I swear if I catch him, I will fucking break him." I tell her, and she grabs my hand, and she places her head on my chest. She just wants me here right now, I am not going to leave her alone, anytime.

"I am here, I am always here." I tell her, and I feel her nodding her head, I smile, and I kiss her head.

"We are not going to classes, don't worry about it. My guys took care of it, you don't have to worry about anything baby." I couldn't tell her, but I was going to take care of it. No one is hurting my baby. Not Dave not anyone. She is my baby and my girl to protect, I have to know what he did, I have to know.

"Baby, I will ask you something and you will only answer me if you feel comfortable enough to do that, alright?" I see her nodding her head, which means I can continue.

"What did he do?" I hear her breathing out, before standing up. What I saw was cruel, pure pain, I can't forget this view, ever.