chapter thirty-five.

XAVI.
That was an unfair move, she touched my cock, again. I am a guy with feelings, and my cock works perfectly fine. Lets just say it did react to her hand's contact. I sound like an angry and horny teenager for saying I want her right now, but we can't. We will keep it in our pants, I have to keep it in my pants. I don't want to keep pushing her into something she isn't feeling. Sex isn't my priority, my feelings for her are, my love for her was. She is my priority, she isn't aware, but she always has been my priority.

"Thank you, Luna." I choke out, I am actually shocked by her touching my cock in public. She smiles and continues walking, but I pull her back to slow her down, making sure she doesn't get lost. Or I lose her, I can't lose her and I wouldn't.

"Stay close to me, baby." I tell her, and she nods her head, probably afraid she might get lost as well. I know this club probably better than I know my own house, I used to go here every week at least four times. I sat in the chair, the one close to the bar, like those dudes from earlier, and I used to drink a lot hoping a chick would come up to me, so we could fuck. I used to be a pretty sexual active guy, but all the bad habits changed ones I met my savior, I want her and her only. I always had a desire for her, her love.

We were staying together, all of us. Blake, Brodie, Cason, Grace, Luna and I. The only family I need. Thinking about family remembered me, I had to visit my dad this weekend. I wasn't very excited, alright jokes aside, I hated it. I know Luna wants to go with me, just to make sure I wasn't alone in that awkward situation. And I am glad she is coming with me, but I am also a frightened to take her with me. My dad will try everything to put her down, because he hates it when I am happy. I don't know why, but he hates to see me happy. The reason? Well I am more successful than he ever has been.

"Is everything okay, Xavi?" Luna asks me, and I forgot I was in a club, I am supposed to have fun. Luna doesn't deserve to be around a grumpy shit face like me right now.

"Um yeah, just a little headache. Nothing serious, don't worry about it baby." I tell her not completely lying, I am having a headache, but the reason isn't loud music or the drinks, the reason is him, my dad.

"Do you want to go home? I don't mind." She asks me, and I nod my head. It might be better to leave now, because I notice a group guys looking over here. Hell yes, I might be an over protective asshole, but I don't want people to check my girl out. People need to stand down when it is about Luna, I don't like to be the jealous boyfriend, but I am.

"Let me say goodbye to everyone, I will be back in a few minutes, stay here." She says, and with that she walks over to the rest of the group and hugs the boys and Grace. I stay in same position as I was before she left, looking at her beautiful body. That is all mine. She is gorgeous, and I keep admiring the fact she is mine. I smile at her, knowing she fact see my face, and that is the moment I realized she is making me happy. This girl is giving me happiness I never felt before. My thoughts get interrupted the moment I see the group from earlier walking over to them. It seems like these guys got a death wish.

"Luna, are you ready to leave?" I ask her, eyeing the group guys in front of her. Call me paranoid, but I don't like these guys, and neither do my boys.

"I think she isn't done yet, she didn't even hug one of us goodbye. I am sure I would miss you as well." One of those boys says, and I just walk up to him and stand right in front of him, he might be tall, but I am taller. He isn't a man, he is a little boy.

"She isn't going to touch any of you fucked up children, so get back to whatever the hell you came from boy." I tell him, not afraid of the consequences.

"But I think she wants to, don't you babe?" I notice her shaking her head, and she keeps shaking it for a while.

"No, I don't want to hug you." I look at her, and she looks at the ground. She doesn't bite, but I do.