Chapter Thirteen

When my session with Maddie and Tae was over, I went to the lounge. I grabbed my phone and called Morgan.

Morgan: hey, babe.

Callan: hey, how's it going?

Morgan: I'm just out at the store. Anything specific you want for dinner?

Callan: no. anything is fine with me. im hoping to leave kind of early today.

Morgan: well, i hope you do. we can have a repeat of this morning.

Callan: hmm, maybe.

Morgan: why maybe? are you okay?

Callan: i just...can't stop thinking about Hannah. i hate what happened.

Morgan: you hate being with me?

Callan: no! you know that isn't what I meant. I love you more than I can tell you.

Morgan: then stop worrying. jenn and naomi have both told you that she's fine. just stop worrying, baby.

Callan: i just want to be held by you.

Morgan: soon, baby. soon. you go to work, I love you.

Callan: I love you too.

I hang up the phone and go back inside. When I went into the writers room, I realized that Matt wasn't there. Brad, another member of the band, told me he refused to come into my sessions now. I brushed it off and went on with the session.

When the session was over, I went back home. It was still early in the afternoon. It was only 12:30. When I walked in, the room was filled with candles and Morgan stood beside the couch with a bouquet of Rose's.

"Babe! Oh, my god" I say.

"You and I are going out tonight. I'm running you a bath then we're having a proper date" He says before kissing me.

"I-I don't even know what to say" I said. I was completely shocked by this gesture.

"Say you'll go with me" He says.

"Well, duh" I say.

"And..." He looks down at the ground. "Say you'll be my girlfriend". I blushed and buried my head in his chest.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend" I say. He kissed me again and then pulled away. "Then let's run that bath for you". I rolled my eyes because of how much he treated me like a queen. And he really did. He ran a bath for me and got out the clothes I asked for. He washed my back and hair for me, and everything else you could imagine. He even sang old country love songs to me as he was doing everything. God, I was so in love with this man.

"I'm going to go get dressed" He says. I nod. He disappears and I start to get ready. I didnt even both doing my makeup because honeslty I saw no point in it. I did my hair the way he liked it, which was just in a messy bun, and I put on my clothes. I wore black skinny Jean's, vans, and a shirt that was part of Morgan's merch collection. It just had his name across the front in big letters. Then, I went to meet him. If you guess that he was wearing a cut off flannel, you'd be right. It was green because he knew that was my favorite color. Along with his normal jeans and boots.

"How is it possible that you look so beautiful?" He asks. I roll my eyes. I knew he just said sweet things like that to make me blush, but deep down, I knew he meant everything too.

"Shut up" I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek before we walk out the door.

"Your chariot awaits" He says opening up his truck door for me. He drove an old, blue chevy truck that only has three seats. He had been driving this car since we were sixteen years old. I slide in the truck and he practically runs go the other side to get in.