Chapter Thirty

***Morgan's POV***

It was Christmas Eve. I had been staying in Sneedville since the breakup. I had been in touch with a few people back in Nashville, but only Thomas Rhett and Hannah. Both of them told me that Callan was heading home for Christmas, and that the last they heard she wanted to talk to me. That made me happy. I wanted to see her too, and I know that I should have reached out, but I felt like dying was the better option, but three weeks had passed and I missed her. I had done a lot of thinking about what she had said, and part of her was right. I hadn't been the person that I should have been. I was going to marry that girl and I needed her to know I wanted all of her, but also that of she wanted all of me, she had to accept my son and Hannah being in my life forever.

Every year, Carter always had a big thing at Whiskey House the day before Christmas, so that's where I was going. I didn't know if Callan would be there, but it was worth a shot. I pulled into an empty spot and took a deep breathe before getting out of the car. I decided to go in through the  back door by the office. If she was here, this is when I was getting her back.

***Callan's POV***

Christmas Eve at Whiskey House was always a blast. Lots of singing and dancing and everything else in between. I was sitting in the back office eating dinner. It was weird though because suddenly I heard a door open and the only people that used the back door was Carter and I. When I got up to see who it was, my heart fell out of my chest.

"Morgan?".

"Callan".

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask. I wanted to see him, but actually seeing him was just so weird.

"Cal, I miss you. I came her just hoping youd be here" He says. I felt tears forming in my eyes already.

"I...I missed you too" I say and let the tears flow. He pulled me into his arms and squeezes me tight.

"I love you, Callan. I'm never going to stop" He says.

"I know. Me too" I say. He pulls away.

"Baby, you were right. I've been pushing everyrhing off and away. I wasn't giving you my all, and you didnt deserve that, but I want to marry you. I want to marry you, and love you for the rest of my life. I don't want to live life without you. I tried that and I just can't do it" He say.

"No. It was my fault. I was mad about Hannah and the baby, but if I'm taking all of you, I'm taking all the baby. I want you, and everything that comes with you. That's all I've ever wanted" I say.

"Can we put this behind us?" He asks. I nod slowly and fall back into him. "God, I love you so much".

"I love you too" I say. A few minutes later, he pulls away.

"Does this mean we can get back together?" He asks. I smile and nod slowly. He kissed me softly. He pulled away a few minutes later. "One more thing...".

"What?" I ask. He smiles and reaches down into his pocket before getting onto one knee again.

"Will you marry me?" He asks. I nod and leap into his arms.

"Morgan Wallen...that's all I've ever wanted".