Chapter Twenty Five

I ran out the door. I didn't have a destination in mind, but I didnt want to be near Morgan or Hannah right now. The amount of hatred that I had in my heart was insane. I never knew that a heart could break that way, but mine definitely did.

***Morgan's POV***

Man, was I stupid! I don't know what just happened. I didn't know how it happened, and I don't know why it did, but I did know one thing. Hannah and I had just kissed and I was engaged to another woman. Engaged to the love of my life. The woman I was going to spend forever with. She ran out of the room before I could say anything to her. I tried running after her and so did Hannah, but Naomi stopped her and Thomas stopped me.

"Man, I have to go get her!" I say to him.

"No. Stop. Sit" He says and almost pushes me into a seat.

"Han, you're probably the last person in the world she wants to see right now" Naomi says.

"But, I need to apologize!" She says.

"No. Worry about your son" She says. It hadn't even hit me that I was having a son. I was too worried about Callan. "Maddie's going after her". I guess that made me feel better. Maddie and Tae were her two bestfriends.

***Maddie's POV***

"Tae, her car is gone" I say realizing that the the only yellow car she drove was not in the parking lot and that she had left.

"Where could she have gone?" She asks.

"The apartment?" I say with question. Tae and I always drove to the studio together. So there was no way we could split up.

"Well, come on" Tae says. We ran to my car and drove. We didn't tell Morgan or any of the other girls what we were doing, but if I knew Callan, she wanted to be away from everyone, but then again...if I knew Morgan, there was no way that he would stay away despite what she wanted.

The 30 minute drive felt like forever, and it felt even worse when we pulled into her driveway, because she wasn't there.

"Where the hell is she?" I ask. I was getting frustrated.

"Call her" Tae says. I didn't know why I hadn't thought of that sooner. I dialed her number, but she forwarded the call. I called about ten more times before she answered. I put the phone on speaker. She was definitely crying when she answered.

Callan: what do you want?

Maddie: callan elizabeth grey, if you do not tell me where you are, i swear

Callan: god, you sound like naomi

Maddie: cal, please.

Callan: maddie, i don't want to see anyone right now. i just need to be alone

Tae: no, you don't! everyone is worried sick about you. hannah and morgan both tried to go after you.

Callan: fuck hannah and morgan.

Maddie: come on, cal.

Callan: no. i don't want to see anyone right now.

Tae: just tell us where you are.

Callan: the only place i ever felt like morgan loved me.

Maddie: yeah, like that helps.

Callan: that's the point. goodbye.

She hung up the phone before I could say anything to her.

"She's really hurt" I say. All I could do was nod my head because something caught my attention in the distance.