Chapter Fourty

"Callan Wallen" had a nice ring to it. And today was the day that I gained that title. I was going to change my name legally to 'Callan Grey Wallen' and drop my middle name, and I could not wait. All night long, the girls and I talked about today. Lauren told us about her wedding with Thomas Rhett, and the little kids played. It was honeslty amazing considering I didn't have a  bachelorette party.

We all arrived to the church super early to get dressed, and because we didn't want Morgan to see me before the wedding. All us girls did our own hair and makeup, and that was what we wanted, so we didnt mind at all. Willa Gray, Ada James, and Kennedy all ran back and forth between the girls and boys dressing rooms delierving notes and little messages that Morgan and I had wrote to each other. Hannah dressed Kolter Grey up in a cute little onesie suit that was the same color as my dress, so he kind of matched with the boys. Willa Gray, Ada James, and Kennedy all had on white shirt with green skirts that matched my dress with white polka dots on it. They all looked so adorable.

By the time 1:00 rolled around, the girls and I were all dressed and ready to take photos. I took so many with all of them and then some separately. My favorite ones were the ones of me and the kids. They had all just stolen my heart, and I don't know if I'd admit this out loud, but I was so so happy that today was the day I was officially becoming a step mother to Kolter Grey. I didn't see myself as any type of mother at twenty four, but then again, I also never thought I'd end up marrying Morgan Wallen, but I guess life has a funny way of working out.

***
The wedding started at 2:00. Jason, Luke, Thomas, and Morgan were already staying up on the stage. The girls and I were about to walk out. My heart was beating out of my chest when the doors opened up for Carter, Maddie, and Tae to walk down the aisles. I was so excited to spend the rest of my life with this man, but the fact that the day was actually here was crazy. I couldn't believe it.

The wedding march started, and then it was time. When the door opened and I saw Morgan, all my worries went away. He was so handsome standing up by his bestfriends. I could tell he was crying, and that made me cry. Carter was crying, and Maddie and Tae had started tearing up. Along with Naomi, Hannah, and Lauren in the audience. I even saw Thomas Rhett shed a tear.

When I reached the stage, morgan reached for my hand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the unity of Morgan Cole Wallen and Callan Elizabeth Grey. These two individuals met at the tender age of fourteen and have chose to spend the rest of their lives together surrounded by the people that they love the most. They're special in my heart and I know they are to all of you guys too, an every special to each other. They have decided to wrote their own vows, so I'll let you guys get on with that" The pastor says. I look at Morgan and he smiles down at me before taking my hands in his.

"You were the girl who showed me around our tiny school on the first day of freshman year. You were my partner in class. You were my biggest cheerleader in the stands at baseball games. You were the person I sang all my songs for when I wrote them, you just didn't know that they were all about you. You were the girl that I asked to the new years dance, and kissed for the first time on the dance floor, and while I love all those things and memories, the one that I'm always going to remember is that you were the girl who stole my heart and have kept it all these years. You've always been the person that I do everything for, and you're the girl I want by my side when all my dreams are accomplished. You're the person that was put on this planet for me to love, and I'm here to tell you that I don't want anyone else. I can promise you that. I can promise that I will always be right here. I'll live my life for you, I will fight anything that is thrown our way for you, and I would put my own life down for you. I love you so much more than I will ever be able to tell you, and I can't wait to live this life with you, our future family, and little Kolter Grey. Plus, I guess we're kinda stuck with Hannah too, and she's pretty awesome, so from here on out...let's live this life together like we planned to when we were those two kids, because I can't think of a better way to live life unless it's with you".