The Party

YN POV
   So I was sitting in class when my home girl Bria tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked over at her.

Me: what?

Bria: hey you wanna go to this party with me and the girls later today?

Me: who party is it?

Bria: you know that boy Rayan or Ray?

Me: yeah! He's the quarter back on the football team right?

Bria: yeah! So his friend Prince invited me and he said I can bring some friends!! So of course I'm bringing you, Victoria, and Ivy!! But it's just gonna be the 8 of us! You know our own little party!!

Me: then it's technically not consider a party! More like a hang out

Teacher: Ms. Smith and Ms. Sullivan stop talking!!

Me&Bria: yes mam.

   After the bell rung I went to my locker and put my stuff in it. Then the gang walked up to me. (Bria, Ivy, and Victoria)

Ivy: so you ready for the party tonight?

Me: please stop calling it a party!

Bria: it's is a party doe!

Me: eight people together is not a party! We're just going to be hang out at his house!

Vicky: well whatever you say! It's still the best way to start off a Friday night!!

Bria: OMG!! Here they come!! Act cool!!

Me:*chuckles* I am cool!!

Bria: YN shut up!! *sees Prince* Hey Prince!

Prince: hey Bria!!

Ray: So are these the girls your bringing to my party? *looks at me*

Me:*mumbles* it's not a party'

Bria:*elbows me* yeah!! This is YN or YNN! *points to me* That's Ivy and Vicky!

Ray: sup beautiful!! I hope I see you there!!

Me: you might! Aye I gotta run catch you guys later!?

   I walked away to the school's parking lot and got in my car. I then drove to my house to get ready.

Ray's POV
   Prince wasn't lying about how fine these girls were! I can tell he likes Bria tho. So anyway we're at my house chillin and getting ready for this party I'm throwing.

Me: Drinks?

Roc: check!

Me: chips and dip?

Prod: check!!

Me: music?

Prince: check!!

Me: looks like we have everything!!

Roc: yo we gone be turnt up!!

Prince: fr!!

Me: aye prince can I ask you a question?

Prince: yeah!!

Me: you like Bria?

Prince: yeah!! She fine as hell!!

Prod: bro Victoria, there's something special about her!!

Roc: ivy may be small but she's feisty!

Prod: so what you think about YN?

Me: I don't know!! She cute and all, but I never saw her around school before!

Roc: Honestly, You just don't notice her! Like she always be hanging around Bria and them!! You just ignore her like she invisible or something

Me: Damn now I feel bad! How df did I not notice her

Prod: well she's usually pretty quiet, she doesn't talk much. So that could be one of the reason.

Me: I guess

Prince: well enough of that! come on!! let's get ready!!

E/B except Prince: ight

   We got dressed and waited on the girls to get here. I just can't believe I really ignore YN like that! I feel so bad.
===========================

  Mhmm mhmm mhmm shame on Ray for ignoring YN like that!! I wonder how the party is going to be!! PLEASE LIKE & COMMENT  so I know how I'm doing!