Chapter 1

I never knew helping people and changing the world cost this much pain. It must've been from my mother who was also a bit mental herself. I couldn't blame her though, she had the world in her palms until Dad died.
     I was given the same opportunity as she did only mine was a bigger price to pay if I screwed up once.  You're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about.
     Let's start with the obvious. My name is Michael Jackson, previously Michael May. My mother is Izzy May and my father is Brian May. Yes, thee Brian May from Queen.
     I'm currently the most famous and expensive artist in the world. My fame came from my first album called Thriller that I wrote when I was 14. My life seems amazing and every kid's dream and it is but...I wish I could've changed some things. Like maybe appreciating my dad more.
I seemed to have fallen down a rabbit hole, a deep one too. You're probably still confused. Let me take you back to after the first concert of the Queen Rhapsody US tour.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Bye mom, bye dad." I wave to my mother and Roger before exiting the stage and making my way towards the exit. The hall didn't seem to have too much activity so there was no use in fussing over security.
I pull a smile as I continue to hear the crowds' cheers from afar. The limo waited for me in the back entrance. I spot it and hurry outside and into the vehicle before anyone could see me.
     "Thanks Bill." I thank my driver who was also my assistant and frankly my best friend.
     "No problem, Mike." He smiles through the rear view mirror.
Taking out my phone, I pull up my notes before rereading what I have written so far. I was planning another album called Bad with more than one single. It was gonna be a masterpiece if I did everything right.
I had 5 songs that I wanted to do first: Bad, Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel, Dirty Diana, and Man In The Mirror. Three were already recorded and ready for music video: The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, and Dirty Diana.
'If only dad could see me now.' I ponder as we pull up to the airport where I was going to head off to San Diego for a concert.
"Mister Andrews will be waiting for you with your carry-on's at the entrance, sir." Bill says as we pull up to the slightly crowded airport and park the car. Yes I was Michael Jackson, but it was only the beginning meaning no, I didn't have a private jet.
"Thanks again Bill. I'll see you, tonight." I say as I slide some sunglasses on, put on a hat and open the door.
"Of course, Mike." I hear him say as I shut the door of the car and begin to walk towards the entrance. I suddenly see a sign with the initials MMJ being held up by a man. The extra M being for privacy purposes.
"Hey, Matt." I greet the man as he nods and hands me my backpack and even a bottle of water.
"Good evening, Mister Jackson. How did the concert go?" He asks as we walk into the building and make our way towards my gate.
"Oh it was amazing. It was great seeing the lads again."
Even with my American accent now, I still occasionally used British terms. "Glad to hear that, sir." He replies as we locate the gate just as they were announcing the passengers.
"Glad we could make it." I say with a smile as I look down at my watch to find the time close to the departure.
"We go first, sir." He says, resting his hand on my back and leading me past people to the front. "Yes, we have first class." He says, lifting the boarding pass and showing her my name. Her eyes widen before taking it, scanning it, and handing it back.
"Um...yes, have a nice flight Mister Jackson." She says as I nod my head and make my way down the jet bridge and into the plane where a first class section was separated by economy.
Suddenly, I stop as I look at my ticket and stand in front of my seat, making sure it was the right one. A girl sat next to my seat, reading a newspaper. I 'wasn't supposed' to sit by anyone except my guards.
"Excuse me ma'am, I'm sure there must be a mistake. Mister Michael Jackson must sit by himself." Matt says allowing the girl to look up to meet me. Taking off my shades, I got the chance to notice her features.
Her hair was sorta big, really curly, and long. Her teeth were pearly white and she seemed tall by the way she was sitting. She was...pretty.
"Oh I do apologize Mister Jackson, I can go talk to the pilot for another seat." She says, closing her paper and shoving it in her bag.
"Oh miss please, have you're seat. I don't mind sitting next to someone Mister Andrews." I say, looking over at Matt who burns red at the sound of me addressing him formally. "It's a short flight. I'll be okay." I say, taking a seat in the middle as Matt sits down near the aisle.
"I am truly sorry for being a disturbance Mister Jackson." She says as she straightens her posture in almost a nervous way. Although, I wasn't surprised by her behavior. I'm quite used to it actually.
"Oh please, call me Michael." I say as I take my hat off and place it by my feet before turning my phone to airplane mode. "What's your name, dear?"
"Um...well my full name is Tatiana Thumbtzen but people just call me Ana." She replies with a warm smile that somewhat reassured me.
"Pleasure to meet you Ana." I say, smiling back at her while Matt gave me suspicious glares. I just brush it off and continue my conversation with her.
"Well it's amazing it meet you Michael. I can't stress enough how pleased I am to have met you." She says in a surprised tone that was, of course, expected. She wasn't like most fans thought. No, she was a bit more calm. "I'm terribly sorry, I'm not really sure what to say. I mean, I'm sitting next to the most famous pop star in the world." I blush at her statement, my whole face turning red.
"I appreciate the title but I'm not too special. I just wanna write music." I shrug, still smiling though.
"Attention all passengers, the plane will be taking off to sunny San Diego very soon. Please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride." The captain says over the intercom as I fasten my seatbelt.
"Looks like we'll be taking off soon." She says, placing her seatbelt on and preparing for take off.
"Sure seems like it." I say, her head turning to meet my eyes before pulling a smile and slightly blushing. I think I was catching feelings.