Chapter 5

Locating her dressing room, I politely knock before the door swings open to reveal her. "Oh Michael, what a pleasant surprise." She says with a smile, her hair still in its large fluff while her body was wrapped with a robe. "Can I help you?"
     "Oh no, I was just checking in on you. You did a wonderful job tonight." I say, my face getting slightly red as she blushes as well.
     "Thank you. I was a bit rusty though, I haven't danced so little in so long. It was more like acting than anything." She giggles while pushing a curl away from her eyes. Her pretty brown eyes, flickering up to meet mine in a trance.
     "You were incredible." I say in almost a whisper as the gaze deepened. "Say, we go to Las Vegas tomorrow for our next show and I happen to live there. Would you like to maybe come and hang out a bit?" I ask, my throat hoarse from not only singing for 2 hours, but asking her this very question.
     "Oh, wow um..." she stammers, somewhat speechless that I was asking her in the first place. "Yeah, I would love to." She finishes, our lips spreading into smiles.
     "Perfect, I have another guest waiting for me as well. This little girl I met at the airport named Susie." I explain, her head nodding in understanding.
     "That's funny, I know a Susie. My um...friend's daughter." She replies, our smiles still in tack. "Anyways, I gotta get ready to get back to the hotel so...I'll see you there." She says, motioning down to her rob while letting out a small laugh.
     "Right, my apologies. And again, nice job tonight." I say before walking away towards my dressing room.
     "Damn you Michael." I mutter to myself as I lock the door behind me. "You probably screwed up ever having a chance with her."
     'I should really stop doubting myself all the time.' I think, not wanting to say it aloud. 'I can't wait to see Susie though.'
Pulling a smile, I take out my phone and text my secretary telling them if they get a call from them to immediately text me. 'I should get back to the hotel.' And with that, I pack my things and take my limo to the hotel.
I immediately passed out once I got to my room. I didn't change, I didn't shower, I just fell on my bed and slept from exhaustion. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll get to see Susie and Molly again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning

"Alright Mike, so we'll land in Vegas and drive to your house like promised and while you spend some alone time, the crew will be getting ready. So you have approximately 2 hours alone before I send a driver to come get you, okay?"
     "Yeah, got it." I say in between a yawn. It was early and we were sitting in our first class seats on our way to Las Vegas. I didn't see Ana this morning but I knew she was riding with the dancers on a different flight.
     "Great, oh and your mother and father are meeting you at your house. I've got them a driver to take them there approximately 15 minutes after you arrive." He explains as I lean my head against the window and begin to doze off.
"Fantastic..." I mumble, closing my eyes for a nap. Waking up 10 minutes later, I find the car parked outside my amazing house. "Finally!" I shout like a child before leaping out of the car and to my beautiful home.
I take a long breath of the cool air before proceeding to meet my parents inside. "Michael!" My mother shouts before embracing me with a hug.
She wore her usual clothing that made her look like a goddess and Roger stood like a king next to her. "How was the show then, Michael?" He asks as mother showers me with pecks on my cheeks.
"Oh...well it was fine until Rachel...she twisted her ankle last minute so I had to find a replacement." I explain as she lets go and takes Roger's hand in hers.
"Oh how tragic! Who took her place? That poor thing." My mother asks as the crew starts to come in and help themselves to the house.
"Well, I met a girl on a plane and..."
"Hey Michael." A voice greets allowing all three of us to turn our heads to find Ana. She wore jeans that matched her figure perfectly while going with a black tank top. Her hair was as curly as usual but still just as beautiful. "Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt?" She asks politely as my mother raises her hand to her opened mouth.
"Mother, don't you..."
"Welcome to the family, darling!" She bursts in joy before embracing her with a warm hug. "I'm Isabelle Taylor but please call me Izzy." She greets as I face palm myself.
"She's just a load of excitement, isn't she?" Roger chuckles as I continue to grow red.
"She sure is...mother, please stop..."
"Izzy Taylor? It's a pleasure! I'm so sorry I look like this." She apologizes was her idol scoffs.
"Oh please, you look fantastic but..." she trails off as she scans her body up and down. No one knew what she was doing whatsoever. "Michael dear, lead her to the guest room and find her some dresses of mine!" She demands in a serious tone before leaning towards her. "Don't worry dear, back then, I had taste."
Ana lets out a chuckle before mother whips her head for her eyes to meet mine. "Michael Mercury!"
"Alright alright! Jesus..." I reply, motioning Ana to the stairs that lead to multiple rooms around the house. She follows closely behind as we walk up the flights and finally reach the second story.
"Your mother is a gem." She whispers with a big smile on her face.
"Yeah..." I chuckle nervously. "She truly is." I admit before stopping in front of a room and barging in. "Right, mother keeps like 5% of her old clothes here and now I'm the one that has to make sure their still in tack if she ever comes back."
"Sounds important." She chuckles as I open a closet and turn the lights on to reveal a walk in that was longer and wider than most. "Holy shit..." I hear her gasp behind me. "This is 5%?"
"Sadly no, the other 2% is in the second house where guests sleep." I explain, turning around to find her still looking around with her mouth ajar. "You can pick whatever you want. If my mother says so, then you probably should or you'll get a storm coming."
"Thank you, Michael, really." She says, pressing her lips together as she blushes. Her eyes sparkled every time she glanced up at me. She was absolutely beautiful.
"Of course." I reply, biting my lips at the thought of kissing her. "Well, I'll um...leave you to it."
"Oh right...thank you." She replies, sounding slightly disheartened.
I walk outside the closet and close it behind me so she could get dressed. I did wait in the room for her. It would be rude to just leave her to find me again through my enormous house.
"Um Michael?" I hear after about five minutes of waiting. The door was cracked opened and her hand sticking out motioning me to come in.
"Yeah, what's up?" I ask, coming in to find her in a gold jumpsuit that went with her skin tone and hair perfectly.
"Um...could you zip me up? I can't reach it." She chuckles, holding her back closed as I nod my head. She turns around before gently letting go of the fabric. Taking my hand, I carefully brush her hair away from her back and in front of her shoulder before slowly zipping up the back, making sure to not catch her by accident.
"Thank you so much. Your mom was right, she does have great taste." She says as she checks herself out in the mirror. She even found a matching pair of gold heels to go with it.
"You look...you look beautiful." I choke up, pressing my lips together as she glances towards me with a smile on her face. "Hey, how about we go outside to the carnival? I can give you a tour?"
"I'd love that."