Chapter 9

"Mmm, Michael?" She whispers as I withdraw myself from my staring.
"Yes?" I reply as she opens her eyes again. Her lips spread into a smile before sitting upright.
     "You're a gentleman, Mister Jackson." She whispers as she raises her hand and gently plays with the curls near my face. The feeling of her fingers accidentally touching my cheek from time to time was enough to drive me wild.
     "Anything for you, love." I whisper back, my lip biting becoming more noticeable by the second. Holding her smile, she looks down for a split second before glancing back up to me. Her hand was completely on my cheek at this point and it only felt right to move mine to one side of her waist.
     Without hesitation, she dives into my lips allowing them to connect like a puzzle piece...perfect. I kiss her back with no hesitation as the kiss was beginning to grow deeper.
     I found myself on top of her with my hands roaming her body while hers tangled in my curls. They then lead to my shirt which she began to unbutton. It felt wrong to being starting something that she may regret when sobered up the next morning, but my body couldn't resist and eventually took over my thinking.
     "Michael?" She gasps as I tease the jumper off of her body.
     "What is it, baby?" I whisper breathless in return as my shirt gets thrown across the room.
"I want you...now." She replies, pausing the kissing to look into my eyes. They read consent which was the only signal I needed before continuing where I left off.
'God, I hope what she's saying now is true.'
The hour was a wild one and didn't seem distress her for she finished with me and ended up in my arms before falling asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

     I awoke around midnight at some point with the urge to go to the bathroom. After doing so, I heard something outside my room. Glancing over at Ana sleeping, I slowly make my way over there before quietly peeking the door open. I quickly throw on a shirt and shorts before continuing my search.
Looking down either side of the hallway, I end up finding a person sitting against the wall, rocking back and forth as if in fear. "Hello?" I whisper loudly. The head shoots up before overflowing with joy.
"Michael?" I hear a faint voice reply. It was Molly. I exit my room and make my way over to her where I began to comfort it. She was crying and was shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes were red and she seemed out of it.
     "Molly, darling, whatever is the matter?" I whisper as I pull her into a hug. 'Goodness, her body is so shaky.' It was beginning to worry me.
     "I...I'm sorry, Michael." She stutters. I gently stroke her hair as she continued to weep into the crook of my neck.
     "What're you sorry for, sweetheart?" I whisper near her ear. Before she could say anything else, she lifts her head and meets my eyes. Then, without hesitation, crashes her lips onto mine.
My mind was racing and my body stood still. Finally, I find the courage to break away allowing her face to sulk at the action. "Molly...just, not yet, okay sweetheart?" I coo at her while check stroking her burning cheek with the side of my palm. Flashes of a few hours ago racing through my mind as my heart pounds.
"Wh...why?" She whimpers.
"Hon, I just met you like a few days ago, I just need to figure things out before I start dating." I reply before she prays away from my and stumbles to her feet. The two of them were both amazing women but my mind couldn't decide right at that moment.
"I...I gotta go." She mumbles before walking away back downstairs. She wasn't herself for all I knew. Something wasn't right. But, I didn't want to meddle so I went back to bed where Ana slept peacefully.
'Hopefully, she remembers everything that happened tonight.' I think before lying next to Ana and even placing an arm over her before peacefully falling back asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to find myself in the same clothes that I had put on last night to approach Molly. My arms were still wrapped around Ana as I gained my focus once more. She was still sleeping as she hugged my arms. I didn't know what to think. Too much had happened last night...it was nice to see her holding onto me as though she appreciated my first time hooking up with a woman after a while.
Carefully trying to not wake her, I slide my arms from her grasp before stretching them above my head and climbing out of bed. I was to be at the arena right here in Las Vegas by 6 tonight so I had some time before it's time to leave.
I got dressed and ready for the day while Ana continued to sleep peacefully. Not wanting her to wake up confused, I left a small note on the nightstand reading, "gone down to eat breakfast. Join me when you wake up -Michael❤️" I continued to pray that she wasn't just having drunk sex with me...that maybe, it was more than that.
I made my way downstairs where I found my mother and Roger at the table with a few other crew members and deacons who were also up. My cook had already made everyone breakfast and now I had about 30 minutes to eat and get ready before leaving.
"Hello darling." My mother greets before pressing a kiss on either side of my face. "So um...how'd you sleep?" She asks in somewhat of a cocky tone that I knew but dodged it anyways.
"Oh, fine. Um Matt, can you ready the limo?" I ask my assistant from across the table allowing him to return with a nod before getting up and exiting the room to fulfill my task.
"Nothing...special that happened?" She pushed on as I helped myself to a pastry sitting on a silver platter.
"Nope." I reply while shaking my head.
"Michael, darling, don't play dumb. Roger and I both heard and are both very proud of you."
"Mummmm pleaseeee, not in front of everyone." I mutter in between gritted teeth. She pulls a cheeky smile as well as Roger before going back to chatting.
"Good morning everyone." A woman's voice is heard. I turn around to find Ana all dressed with her hair thrown back in a high ponytail. She still looked gorgeous but that was past the question: did she remember last night. "Good morning, Michael." She whispers while passing me before placing a kiss on my cheek. She definitely remembered.
"Good morning, Ana." I reply followed by a peck on the lips in return for her gesture. I could feel my mother's eyes burn through the back of my head. She had a special way of doing that to people: her hard stare.
"Oh shoot, I just remembered I have a doctors appointment today." Ana sighs as she looks through her phone before rushing over to the stairs where I followed her.
"A doctors appointment? Is it serious?" I ask, allowing her to stop on the stairs and turn to face me.
"Oh don't you worry, it's just a little ankle problem. Maybe I've been wearing heels too much but I will perform tonight." She replies before hurrying down to me. "I promise." She whisper before pulling me into a kiss.
"Wait Ana..." I murmur, breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes. "You uh...don't regret last night?" I ask in a tone that was got me overjoyed with anticipation.
"Of course not. In fact, I'm glad you feel the same way." She says shyly as I raise a hand and gently brush hair away from her sparkling eyes.
"Me too." I reply before again placing a small kiss on her lips as she departs. "We'll be at the arena in half an hour. I'll meet you there." I say with a smile as she nods before continuing her journey back to my room.
'Now I just got to think of what to do with Susie and Molly.'