•💕George~Truth or dare💕•

You were johns younger sister. He was about 3 years older than you. Him and his friend Paul had started a band called 'The Beatles'. Their drummer was your best friend Richard now know as 'Ringo'. The bassist was Paul he also did vocals and John did rhythm guitar and vocals. They had recently gotten a lead guitarist called George Harrison. He was the same age as you and you thought he was so cute. You never really spoke to him much but the band were gong to have a sleepover at yours and johns house tonight so you took this as the perfect opportunity. You would just join in with the sleepover as you'd know Paul Ringo and John your entire life.

Once they'd all arrived you strolled into johns room where they were.
"Get out y/n!" John shouted.
"No John don't be horrible," Paul spoke " it's fine y/n please join us." You walked back into the room with a smile on your face. They were all sat on the floor so you joined them. You were sat in between Paul and Ringo with George opposite you.

The lads were talking about music or something you weren't really paying attention and it didn't look like Ringo was either. You kept starring at George. Occasionally he would catch you and wink or smile at you or something. Ringo glanced over at you and saw you gazing lovingly at George. He nudged you and smirked. You stood up and tapped his shoulder. Everyone else looked at you in confusion.
"I need to talk to Ringo it's urgent," with that you and Ringo walked out of johns room and into the landing.
"You like George don't you?" He smirked.
"Shhhh! They might hear. W-why would I like George?"
"Don't lie to me y/n I saw they way you looked at him."
"Fine then yes I do," you confessed.
"Knew it!" He smirked.
"So can you help me?" You really wanted to be with him and you had since you'd first seen him.
"I think I might have an idea but won't John kill him if he found out?" Ringo did make a point. Being johns younger sister he was very protective of you.
"You're correct but at the same time you did say if," you replied. You and ringo went back in and joined the lads again.

After they had finished discussing music ringo came up with an idea.
"What about a game of truth or dare?" He suggested. Everyone agreed. Ringo went first:
"Erm.... George truth or dare?" George thought for a second before answering with 'truth'.
"Do you like anyone?" He thought again for a moment. You made eye contact with him for a few seconds before he smirked and looked back at ringo.
"Maybe.." George looked around the room choosing who to ask.
"Y/n truth or dare?" His voice was so soft it made you melt. You had to think for a second.
"Dare," you finally replied. George took a moment as he had to choose wisely.
"You have to kiss one of us," he finally said. Obviously you weren't going to chose John with him being your brother. It just felt weird. Paul was like your brother and ringo was your best friend so that would also be weird. At the same time you didn't want to make your crush on George too obvious.
"Do I have to?" You asked.
"You could always choose a forfeit," he suggested.
"Okay."
"You have tell everyone one of your deepest secrets that none of us know," this would be difficult. You thought about all of your secrets but ringo knew all of them. You thought of one that not even ringo knew. It was about your ex boyfriend mick jagger. You got with him when you were 15. It only lasted for about 6 months. You were 16 now.
"When I was with my ex boyfriend, he tried to yknow but I didn't want to and then he got really annoyed at me," (obviously jagger wouldn't be like this).
"You mean jagger tried to shag you?!" John shouted with rage. You nodded.
"I'm gonna kill that bastard!" Paul hugged him to try to calm him down.
"Isn't he the one that goes to our school and has big lips and is in that band?" George asked. You nodded again.

After a while of talking to the lads, aunt Mei Mei called you all down for dinner. She ordered pizza and you all sat at the table and ate it. After dinner John and Paul went to help aunt Mei Mei in the kitchen and ringo went to the toilet leaving you and George alone. George moved so that he was now sat next to you.
"Are you okay?"  He asked. You nodded. He sensed that you were still a bit upset from what you confessed earlier.
"Why did you and jagger break up. If you don't mind me asking that is?" You sighed.
"Looking back it was clearly obvious that I loved him a lot more than he loved me. I was just another one of his girls that he would get with, shag a few times and then break up with," a tear rolled down your face.
"Shh it's okay," George said in his soft comforting voice. He leaned in and hugged you which made you die inside.
"So who is it that you like?" You asked trying to change the subject.
"Erm.... just some girl." You have him a look that read seriously?
"Well she's beautiful and amazing and I really want to be with her I'm just too scared to say anything." It made you upset knowing that he liked someone. It probably wasn't you but it was well with finding out I suppose.
"How about I pretend to be the girl and you say what you would to ask her out if she was here," you suggested.
"Alright then," he agreed "I've liked you from the very second I laid eyes on you. You're so stunning and beautiful and amazing and caring. Would you go out with me?" A single tear rolled down your face.
"Wow that was amazing you should definitely say that to her," you said slightly heartbroken.
"So will you?" He asked. Your face lightened up slightly.
"Will I go out with you?" You asked in confusion.
"Yeah."
"Of corse I will how could I ever say no!" And with that George leaned in and kissed you on the lips. This was the moment you'd been dreaming about for ages.

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated anything. Requests are still open. I hope you liked this and let me know if you want a part 2 or not cause it was really fun to write!