Chapter 30 Dandria

Chantel

"Some bachelorettes party this is..." Kaidyn picked through pieces of popcorn before throwing a piece at Dandria who was extremely irritable. Dandria was so big at this point, I felt she would pop at any moment. I had so many  family members come to town to help me celebrate my big day, hell, even Melani's  ass had popped back into town.
I couldn't believe I was getting married tomorrow. Marcus and I had been through so much, I would have never pictured this moment, thinking back to when I was a sophomore in high school... From our first date, first time, first breakup, my parents hating him, first pregnancy, first fight, my situation with Ron, everything, who knew we would make it?  It was a challenge but I was finally feeling like we were a team and actually on the same page.I knew Marcus was making his exit from this life, and who knew what we had in store for our future next...

"I say we go to the bachelor's party..." Melani suggested, rising from her chair and looking around in search of agreeing faces. Just like her ass to come to town and start up some shit, but it would be interesting to pop up on him. Would harm would it cause?

"Let them have their fun.. Damn!" Dani sounded irritated, the pregnancy was getting the best of her. She wore this yellow maternity dress, with shoes that looked too tight because of the swelling of her feet. I knew Dani was a workaholic  and was only ready to get back to the hospital as soon as possible. Even during her pregnancy, she remained independent, unless she absolutely needed the help. Each day, she seemed more stressed than the next, but I decided to give her the space she wanted. Danielle was still locked up in juvenile detention, and Cam was the only person she wanted to be around.

"Okay, Ms.Attitude."

"I mean that doesn't sound like a bad idea.." Kaidyn agreed, looking at me out of the corners of her eyes while stirring her straw in the mixed drink. The bachelorette party had simmered down and my mom was actually starting the clean up around us, and made it clear we were in her way.

"Really? This is my celebration.. and y'all thinking about Marcus' party? Really bitches? We haven't even seen the strippers yet... is it that bad?"

Marcus 

"I'm working, what do you think?" She shot back at me, rising from my lap, and bending over to her toes. When she started moving her ass in-front of me, I lost focus because of all of the money that rained over the both of us. My niggas showered her with what seemed like thousands of dollars in ones.

Lauren laid on her back, spreading her thighs while I poured bills over her body, tracing my finger down over her pussy in the process. I knew I was taking it too far, but I couldn't fight the urge. Hell it was my bachelors party.. a nigga's last day as a free man. Intoxication was setting in and  she knew it. Shooting a smile she bit her lips and rolled over on all fours before crawling to me while I took a swig from the bottle.

"Aight, Ima fuck with you tomorrow. I'll see you on your big day." Jahleel slapped my hand, steadily easing a condom in my palm, while Daniel watched the interaction. Before I could respond, Lauren had straddled my lap and was now grinding against my forming erection, it didn't help the the song selection was a slow song. Normally I could keep my shit under control, but Lauren had this feminine energy that made me feel like a little ass boy.

Jahleel

Before I could fully pull my keys out of my pockets, I was surprised to see the bride-to-be and her minions in a lavish ass truck easing on their breaks at the entrance. Kaidyn, Dandria, Melani, and Chantel all had their heads peeking out of the window.