Till They Wake

Lunch passed quickly. The conversation between Chloe and Harry limited due to the mass eating. Both hadn't had a meal since they left the uk.

Harry took a quick jog up to his room to collect his towels and check to see if ethan was awake yet. Meanwhile Chloe headed back to her sun bed, her towel crumpled up as she left it.

Chloe perched on the bed and slipped off her flip flops and tucked them underneath, grabbing her sunglasses and delicately placed them on. The wind seemed to pick up over lunch, now achieving a light breeze, enough to drag through her long hair. Without trying Chloe seductively used her hand to russel her hair over to one side. Her eyesight turn towards the pool as the same man from earlier was swimming with his mates.

Chloe moved back on the bed and stretched out the same way as before. Arms above her head and one knee brought up. The typical girl pose. She could already feel the sweat forming under her knee where the skin touched.

Harry unlocked his room door to find the shower running, Ethan was finally up. I don't blame him for sleeping in after getting back at 5am, especially the state he was in.

Harry grabbed his towel and left a note for Ethan, telling him he was downstairs by the pool with Chloe.

Chloe felt the heat suddenly drop, as a dark shadow cast over her. She opened her eyes and pushed up her sunglasses to see jack from earlier standing over her. Slightly intimidating for someone she just met, although I'm sure he didn't mean to come across in such away.

"Er hi." Chloe awkwardly laughed.

"Sorry I'm dripping wet, my towels the other side of the pool." He mumbled dragging his hand through his wet hair, highlighting his blushing arm muscles. Again not Chloe's thing but nice to look at.

"Well you better go get it." Chloe smiled, trying to subtly tell him to jog on.

"It's such a long walk though." He moaned.

"I don't know what you're suggesting." Chloe laughed. "Do you want my towel or something." She shook her head at the ridiculousness.

"Nah you're alright." He nodded clearly misunderstanding. "I thought I'd come over since you're on your own again." He took a seat on the sun bed next to Chloe, his knees over the edge, his head overlooking her body. Chloe tensed alittle, feeling suddenly over exposed.

"I'm not on my own." She said with annoyance in her voice, now sitting up wrapping the top end of the towel in front of her chest and stomach, clutching it close.

"Really?" He laughed leaning his arms back on the rest of the bed, getting seemingly comfortable.

"Yes, believe it or not I'm on a lads holiday." She said laughing towards the end. Knowing In no way did she suit the lad title.

"Well your lads holidays looking pretty dead, if you want a real lads holiday you should join me and my guys." He said using his hand to arrow towards the boys at the other end of the pool.

"I think I'm good thank you." Chloe rolled her eyes with a smile, trying to come off slightly friendly rather than a bitch. Who knows what trouble that would bring.

"Well you know where I am if you need a bit of company, friendly of course." He winked.

"You alright?" A voice from behind me spoke. Chloe turned to see Harry, a sudden relief as he stood at the end of her bed with a towel in his arms.

She nodded in response, trying not to upset the stranger across from her. Who now sat strangely silent.

"What drink do you want." Harry asked as he dropped his things down at the end of the sun bed. Shyly missing Chloes feet.

"Vodka and lemonade please." She hummed, feeling less guilty now it was after 12.

Harry nodded as he walked off, his sliders clapping the floor underneath his steps.

"A lads holiday hey." Jack laughed. Chloe couldn't understand what he was implying, so she stayed silent. "Well like I said. If you need a proper lad you know where to find me." He finally raised from the sun bed looking as if he was about to walk away.

The words rung in chloes head. A proper lad. She couldn't believe he'd insult Harry like that, whilst misjudging her to be the girl who would view men like that.

"I'm good thanks." Chloe said bluntly, leaning back on her sun bed and pushing down her glasses. She didn't watch as jack walked away, she didn't want to look at him for a second longer.

"What was all that about?" Harry asked as he sat down on the sun bed previously occupied by a stranger.

"Nothing." Chloe sighed. Harry didn't respond as he grabbed the towel from chloes bed and laid it across his own, making an oof sound as he collapsed onto it. His and her drink resting on the floor besides them.

"Thank you for the drink." Chloe mumbled as he turned her head to face him.

"Don't be too thankful. You're getting the next round." He smiled, a crinkle forming beside his lips, in that moment Chloe couldn't help but smile back as she chuckled.

First Harry's and then chloes phone vibrated. A message from Simon.

On our way to the pool, where is everyone?

By the pool with Harry, wake the others too while theres beds to spare

Chloe replied.

It wasn't long after until the boys made their way down to the pool, finally forming a complete group.