Healing

"We're home." Harry shouted up the stairs as they walked into their home.

"How was it?" Cal shouted back.

"I've got some news." Harry laughed as he carried their bags up the stairs. Chloe trailing behind.

"I knew it." Cal jumped up from the sofa. Making his way to the landing where he found Harry and Chloe walking upstairs, smiles wide.

"Knew what?" Chloe laughed.

"Oh Jesus." Cal suddenly stopped in shock.

"What?" Harry asked.

"What happened?" Cal asked to which the others stood blank. "To your eye?" He added.

"Oooh." Chloe laughed. "That's a long story." She replied you which cals vision suddenly turned to Harry.

"Don't look at me I didn't do it." He quickly shut off any assumptions.

"Right. Ouch." He commented.

"Anyway. The news." Chloe started up. "What do you think you know?"

"Oh come on. You too at a wedding. There's no way Harry wouldn't jump the gun and ask. I was hoping I'd get at least another two or three years with single man Harry but now what? Engaged? Please don't tell me you've eloped!"

"Oh god. So many things to digest. Let's start off with single man Harry?" Chloe started, eyebrows raised.

"What?" Harry laughed at chloe suspicion.

"No we're not engaged or married or anything like that. You can keep your single man Harry for a little bit longer." Chloe nodded as they placed their bags down at the top of the stairs.

"What then? Oh god you're pregnant!"

"Chloes moving in." Harry quickly shut off any conversation.

"Oh amazing. Might have a clean house for once." Cal smiled as he pulled Chloe in for a hug.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean." Chloe laughed as she realised the sexism behind the joke.

"She's only cleaning up after me." Harry commented.

"Excuse me?" Chloe said surprised.

"I mean herself." Harry coughed.

"Thank you."

After a day of relaxing the four individuals under the same roof decided to call it a day, each going up to their bedrooms for the night. Chloe entering her new place of sleep as she admired the room.

"I won't lie we will make some changes to the room."

"Oh god. What do you want to get rid of?" Harry asked.

"Well this boxing stand for one. Do you even use it?"

"Oh course I use it. Can't you tell I'm so athletic."

"Dad bod." Chloe coughed.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Say it again I dare you!" He smirked.

"Dad bod."

"Come here." Harry moaned as he charged towards Chloe and picked her up. Chloe laughed almost hysterically at his behaviour.

Harry walked her towards the bed, dropping them both of the mattress, leaving him firmly between her legs.

"Okay okay, you can keep the punching bag thing!" She agreed between laughs.