Valentines Day

Chloe and Harry woke up on the 14th of February, wrapped in each other's arms from the cold.

Chloe woke first, turning over to stir a sleeping Harry. "Mmm." Harry mumbled as he drifted out of his dreams.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Chloe whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He mumbled back still half asleep.

Chloe rose from the bed and turned on the central heating, warming the house up a little. Moving to the shower hoping the noise would wake Harry a little more as it past 12pm. She grabbed some spare underwear and one of Harry's tops for after.

She dried off, shaking the water out of her hair with her towel, crunching and crumbling until it resembled semi dry hair.

She pulled up her new underwear and threw the top on over her head, untucking her hair from the collar.

As chloe entered the bedroom she noticed Harry had finally gotten up, tidying up their room a little, standing in nothing but his sidemen joggers, the top of his Calvin Klein boxer shorts on show. He sprayed a few squirts of his aftershave as he freshened himself and the room.

"Mmmm smells nice." Chloe melted as she indulged herself in the intoxicating smell.

"Someone looks nice." He smiled as he looked at her. His shirt hanging around her thighs as her hair hung down her chest.

"Like this?" She laughed. Flicking her damp hair back.

"Always." He mumbled.

"We're actually so cheesy. It's sickening. When did we become like this?" She joked.

"Oh you want cheese. I'll give you cheese." Harry said as he turned to his phone. Loading up a song by olly murs.

"I was wondering if you and me could spend a minute, on floor up and close getting lost in it." Harry sang causing Chloe to bend over in laughter.

"Come on." Harry smiled reaching out for Chloes hand. With a cringe and a fit of laughter she gave in.

He pulled her in quickly, her chest hitting his and he quickly took the waltz position, tilting them back and forth as they swayed to the song in a quick and joyful manner.

"Harry!" Chloe shrieked through the laughter as he took her dancing around the room.

Chloe took the show as she began to sing along. Harmonising with the song.

"Ooooh, oh baby, I just want you to dance with me tonight." She sung as Harry span her out and around before pulling her back.

"I knew right then that you'd be mine, and we'd keep dancing the whole damn night!" They both belted as laughed.

"This is the ultimate cheese." Chloe smiled as she looked up at Harry.

"Nothing wrong with a little bit of cheese, just don't tell the boys." He smirked placing a kiss on her lips.

The next song came in as Harry sat down on the bed tired from the sudden movement after waking up. Chloe a little more energetic as sang along to one of olly murs hits.

"You got the lock
I got the key
You know the rest
You know just where I wanna be
Don't ever stop controlling me
I kinda like it when you bring me to my knees
You got me wrapped up
Around your finger
I'd do anything for your love now."

She sang as she danced along. Her shirt occasionally lifting up flashing an arse cheek or two as she lifted her arms much to Harry's delight.

"You're so fit." Harry stared in disbelief.

"I'm not even wearing anything special." She laughed as she walked towards him. Standing between his legs as he played with the hem of the shirt she was wearing.

"First of all how dare you say sidemen clothing isn't special...yeah no that's it." He smiled stroking his hands up and down her legs as she placed her hands oh his shoulders.

"I feel like this is going to be a very messy day." She smirked as she felt a tingle from his touch.

"Oh it will be." He said as he lifted up her shirt, placing his hands on her waist as he admired her black lacey underwear, moving in to place small kisses on her stomach. The act leading to the removal of clothes and a revisit to the bed.

"We really do need to get up now." Chloe moaned as she laid breathless.

"Agreed."

Chloe and Harry soon got dressed and moved to the living space, making a late lunch and cuddling in front of the tv.

Cal stayed in his room filming as he attempted not to disturb the happy couple. He knew the day wasn't anything special to him as he was a newly single man, but for Chloe and Harry it was a day to be just as clingy and cheesy as any other day...but this day they get away with it.

"It's crazy to think a years passed already." Harry mumbled.

"Way more than a year." Chloe nodded.

"Are we really doing this? We're finally a health happy couple...like we're committed."

"Have you only just realised?" Chloe smiled.

"I think I have..." Harry said in pure ecstasy.

"Well...thank you for the happiest year of my life." Chloe said resting her head under his.

"You're are very welcome. I look forward to many more."

"I'm glad you're thinking like that. It's reassuring."

"You didn't think I'd take a one year exit mark did you?"

"No, it's just we're young so I don't obviously know what you're looking for in a relationship at this point."

"We're not that young." He sighed at his increasing age.

"You know what I mean. Like obviously we're not marriage or baby level but I'm glad you're thinking about the future."

"I'm not telling you what I've thought about. I'm not getting you all excited for a ring. You'd never let me drop it." He mumbled.

"Damn right I wouldn't. If you said right now I'm thinking about marriage I would legit give you an answer right now."

"What would you say?"

"Yes obviously." Chloe laughed.

There was a long pause before Harry spoke.

"Did we just get engaged?"

"What?" Chloe laughed as she shot up to look at Harry. "No!"

"Okay good." He laughed.

"Too soon." Chloe chuckled.

"But you legit just said you would say yes..." Harry laughed.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you should ask!" Chloe argued with laughter.

"I'm not asking!"

"This is not how we're getting engaged." Chloe said ending the conversation.

"So you've thought about how I'd ask?" Harry stirred.

"No!" Chloe said instantly getting embarrassed.

"Oh you so have." Harry said teasing.

"Let's just watch the film." Chloe said trying to hide from the question. She fell back into Harry, finding comfort in his arms.

"Chloe..." he started.

"Will you..."

"...pass me the remote." He chuckled causing chloe to hit his arm with a sofa cushion.