What Are You Doing?

Chloe arrived home from her coffee trip, disgusted with herself for even going.

"Hey." Harry mumbled as chloe made her way up the stairs. "How was it?"

"Ugh...men." She moaned as she fell back onto the sofa with him.

"Want to talk about it?" Harry asked as he began to lightly stroke her hair back with his fingers.

"Not particularly." Chloe moaned. "Actually." Chloe jumped up turning round to Harry before scanning the room. "There is something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh god what have I done?" He chuckled.

"No shhh." She tried to hush him. "Last night Quinn said something really weird to me."

"Oh really?" Harry said quietly as he began to sit up.

"Yeah so I obviously don't remember it word for word so don't take my exact words."

"Mhmm."  Harry nodded.

"She made a weird remark about me being one of the lads...it didn't bother me but the way she said it just I don't know. It seemed like she had a problem with me." Chloe whispered.

"The way she said it...you're such a girl." Harry laughed.

"I'm not done."

"Oh."

"So after that just before midnight I was making a drink and she started bringing up the history with Simon."

"How does she even know about that?"

"I don't know. Maybe cal mentioned it. Probably holly because they're best friends. Anyway yeah so she mentioned Simon and then accused me of trying to jump on cal?" Chloe quizzed.

"What?" Harry laughed.

"I know. It's ridiculous."

"You two are the last people who'd get together."

"Legit. Anyway she said and I'm pretty sure I remember this bit clearly that I obviously still like Simon...so I was like what are you talking about...then she told me not step on anyone's toes...what does that even mean?...you'll love this bit she then went on to say that Harry deserves better and that's when she brought up the whole past saying I'm jumping between you and Simon. She said something like Harry...oh wait no Simon...oh now I'll go back to Harry. I was so pissed off. I basically told her to back off and keep her nose out of my relationship considering hers isn't exactly a guide to a healthy relationship." Chloe huffed as she continued to whisper so cal wouldn't hear.

"Oh wow." Harry whispered back rubbing his chin.

"I honestly don't know where it's come from or why she's bringing it up now."

"I wonder if cal knows that she's been saying these things."

"You can't tell him." Chloe stated.

"No, no I won't it's just...this is your home. It's not right that she's walking in here and treating you like that."

"Yeah it's not okay but I can handle it. I know my past is messy but you trust me and I trust you. What does it matter what Quinn thinks."

"Yeah I know." Harry mumbled.

"What?"

"Maybe Quinn's right on some parts..."

"What?" Chloe drew back.

"I mean now I think about it. It's always oh harry get me a drink, oh harry will you get me this from upstairs, oh harry can you take the bin out? Maybe you and cal are making the moves whenever I'm out the way." He joked.