New Years

8 months had passed since the wedding, the months rushing by, leaving memories trailing behind.

Chloe sat in the waiting room of the hospital, eager to meet her nephew as her best friend Dani gave birth. It wasn't long before auntie chloe was welcomed to her nephew, James. Chloe fell immediately in love, cradling in her arms, imagining a day when this could be her baby in her arms. Chloe and Harry's one year anniversary passed on the 1st of November, dating a year after their kiss in Iceland. The moment they each said I love you. From then it was pure bliss. Chloe finished moving in and left her mark on Harry's room, adding a girls touch in any free space she could find, varying from a canvas on the wall to a cushion on the bed. Her things littered his room as he attempted to make space. Always clearing the area behind him before he started filming, the last thing they both needed was a pair of Chloes heels to sit in the back of Harry's youtube. They spent Christmas apart as they headed to their parents, reuniting on Boxing Day to spend the rest of the year together.

Simon and holly managing their 6 month anniversary in the month before, spending a blissful October day together. Walking the London parks and watching the leaves fall.

Cal had just started dating a friend of hollys. Her name was Quinn. She stood at a tall 5ft 9, shoulder length blonde hair with dazzling green eyes. She was absolutely beautiful. She had the freckles and jawline to match, amounting to the picture of a model. She almost looked like the girls straight out of high fashion magazines. Their relationship was questionable, varying between casual and serious but all in all both were happy.

Lux remained single as he focused on his new shoe brand, taking his life to the next level as he bought a house separate from his previous roommates. It wasn't as often but he'd make an appearance here and there to surprise his best friends.

Everyone seemed to be in a surreal state of happiness as they each took on different chapters of their lives while simultaneously working side by side. Each member of the sidemen only growing closer as the years move by.

As the year drew to an end, cal and Harry decided to throw their annual New Years party. With alcohol stocked up and balloons inflated they were ready to roll. Chloe relaxed in the bath, her shoulders consumed in the water as she kicked her feet up on the side of the bath, crossed at the ankles.

"Chloe, what time do you-" Harry began as he opened the bathroom door and walked straight in. Stopping in sight of chloe and looking away. "Oh shit sorry." He muttered. "Oh wait." He began to laugh as he realised.

"Harry. That was the funniest thing I think I've ever seen you do." Chloe laughed as she watched Harry's innocence appear. Turning away at the sight of a naked girl. "At least I know you'd be respectful if you walk in on a girl tonight."

"Honestly I think it's just because I know other people will be here soon. I just walked in and thought fuck I should've knocked and then I realised. Nope that's my girlfriend." He smirked.

"Do you have time to join me or?" Chloe mumbled.

"I would if it wasn't purple." He said in disgust.

"I'll have you know this is a lush bath bomb thank you. You'll thank me later when I smell good, feel good, and most importantly sparkle with glitter."

"Glitter. Doesn't it go...you know. Inside things you don't want it do."

"Well yeah probably but hey ho."

"If you stood up. Would glitter fall out?" Harry asked as he got comfortable in the conversation and leaned against the wall.

"What the fuck. It's not going to fall out of me like dust. Leaving a trail like a snail."

"Can you imagine. Where's chloe...oh just follow the glitter."

"Oh no that's gross." Chloe laughed as she covered her face with her hands. The sound of the water clashing as she moved.

"It does look quite good though." Harry mumbled as he moved closer to the bath. Sitting by her feet and swishing his hand in the water. Watching the purple water swirl while gold flecks of glitter travel with the waves.

"I see why you like them. It's quite hypnotising."

"I'll get you one." Chloe smiled.

"No thanks." Harry shoved off trying to remain masculine.

"What if I got you a blue one?" Chloe said knowing that would peak his interest.

"Oh yeah alright then. But it has to have the glitter. I wanna swirl it."

"There he is." Chloe smiled.

"Who."

"The Harry who is secure enough in his masculinity to use a glittery bath bomb."

"Just not purple." He smiled as he pushed the water slight upwards towards her.

Chloe chuckled as she nudged his shoulder with her foot.

"I should probably take a shower." He mumbled as he began to stroke her leg with his fingers.

"I'd join you but this bath bomb is £5 so I'm not wasting it."

"£5! What a rip off."

"I'll ask you if it's worth it later." She smirked knowing he'd love it.

The steam from both the shower and bath began to fog the windows and mirrors. Filling the room. Chloe relaxed further knowing Harry was hosting so there was no rush to get ready. She enjoyed her bath for a further 30 minutes until she heard the first of the guests to arrive.

Chloe dried herself off from the bath. Scrubbing her hair with the towel to achieve some level of dryness. She walked freely naked into her and Harry's bedroom knowing the doors are always kept shut at parties.

She wondered over to her closet and pulled out a dressing gown to warm her cold body. The goose bumps already formed. Next began the longest process. She sat on the bed as she began to moisturise every inch of her body. Applying her deodorant and perfume evenly.

Next came the hair. Chloe quickly blow dried her hair, throwing it up neatly into a lose swept back high bun at the back of her head. Curls began to wrap around the bun as her natural hair settled from the heat. Loose strands of hair falling perfectly in place.

Chloe admired her new hair style in the mirror and decided to keep it. Locking it in with pins and a lot of hair spray.