The Boat

Today was the day of the boat. They decided to hire out a boat (a Ferretti yacht 550 to be more specfic), splitting the price was worth it as it definitely was a flex.

Chloe packed up her towel and essential items into a beach bag, preparing for everything. Meanwhile the boys carried only their towels, keeping it simple.

As they walked to the bay to aboard their boat for the day, they passed a selection of shops.

"Goggles!" Chloe shouted as the boys stopped and turned.

"Do we need goggles?" Cal questioned.

"Well I do!" Chloe said excitedly as she picked up a pair big enough to cover her eyes and nose.

"I'm in." Simon said as he picked up a matching pair from the stalls outside the shop. The two of them made their way in to pay as the others stood impatiently outside, just wanting to be on the boat.

With the purchases made Chloe pushed both pairs of goggles into her beach bag, making it slightly heavier.

Once they boarded the boat, a personal driver talked them through the safety Instructions and locations. the first floor of the boat consisted of the small inside, holding a toilet, changing room, and most importantly a bar. Beyond the inside, towards the front of the boat held a seating area cushioned with white pillow seats curved around to fit the structure of the boat, complimenting the built in cushioned sun beds that sat at the very end of the boat, highlighting the luxury of sun bathing on a boat. If that wasn't enough, at the side of the indoor area steps lead up to the second floor, a small decking holding another set of seats, and a driving spot for the driver. With everyone's shoes off, they headed to different areas of the boat spreading out. It was no surprise to find the majority of them by the bar.

Chloe took a seat at the front of the boat opposite the sun beds, placing her bag down by her legs. Her khaki coloured bikini was hugging her figure, complimented by a red floral split wrap. As the boat set sail, chloes hair blew in the wind, attacking anyone who stood behind her.

Simon took lead and sat besides of Chloe, hoping not to get whipped by her hair.

"I can't believe it's Thursday already." Simon mumbled starting conversation.

"I know it feels like we've been here two minutes not two days." Chloe smiled.

"It going to go so fast." Simon frowned.

"Don't be so pessimistic. It's our first holiday together. Smile." Chloe laughed.

Simons heart fluttered for a moment as he liked to think it was just them two. Their first holiday together. Maybe one day it would be.

"Never again." He joked.

"It's okay, I know you love me really." Chloe smiled. Simons heart pounding in his chest. He was more nervous now than ever. The word love floated in the air between them often but never like this.

"Who wouldn't." Simon managed to say confidently as he leaned back against the benched area and raised his arm over Chloes shoulders allowing her to snuggle in.

"It's going to be a perfect holiday." Chloe smiled looking up at Simon.

"Already is." He smiled back. A urge was telling Simon to kiss her, but the moment was so perfect he couldn't risk the chance of ruining it. He also didn't want to face rejection in front of an audience and in a situation he can't escape.

"Oi oi you two." Callum raised awareness to their cuddle, causing some heads to turn.

Chloe turned to see Harry, starring at cal taking a sip of his drink. Chloe couldn't read his face when he looked over and showed no change in expression. He was completely unbothered.