Second Night

As night arrived, everyone returned to their bedrooms to prepare for an evening by the bar.

Chloe stripped off her lazy day clothes and pulled out a pinky right glittery dress, spaghetti straps barely holding her up. Reaching down to mid thigh before cutting off, showing nothing but leg. She curled her hair loosely while humming to her favourite song - drunk by Ed Sheeran.

Simon finally had a moment to himself, walking in his shared room and watching JJ collapse on his own bed for a quick nap. He sighed with relief as he walked into the bathroom, gently shutting the door behind him.

He put down the toilet lid and took a seat, his head in his hands. Why did the thought of Harry and Chloe alone together make his heart race, was this anxiety? Was this jealousy?

He couldn't descramble the mess that was forming in his brain. He was almost certain nothing would happen between the two of them, but he also didn't want to risk that chance. Maybe he should tell her how he feels? What does he feel?

Simon let out a small moan of anger as he struggle to come to terms with this new confused state of mind. He decided to lay down the facts. All he does is think of Chloe, he's uncomfortable with her alone with another man, the thought of kissing her makes him smile!

But was this just because Simon was attracted to her...or because Simon actually likes her. Would it be such a crime?

Harry and Ethan exchanged small talk until both cals turned up at their door. Luckily earlier in the day they all posted that room numbers into the chat so they could always track each other down.

Chloe paced her room, singing along to her chilled playlist while she decided what shoes to wear. Finally settling with the silver heels over the white ones. Waiting until she finished singing before attempting to put on the shoes. Chloes phone buzzed on the bed side table, signalling a new message. She hopped over as had only managed to put on one heel.

Simon was heading down to get a table while JJ slept, Chloe quickly tied up the other shoe and replied that she'd meet him there. With a spitz of perfume Chloe was ready.

Following the same routine, Chloe put her phone and room card in her purse. Leaving the room, Chloe smiled at the sound of her heels hitting the floor, the sound always made her feel giddy.

Simon ordered his and chloes drinks as he waited for her to arrive. Apart of him was tempted to stay at the hotel to spend more time with Chloe, and to see what Harry and Chloe plan on getting up to. But Simon wasn't that person. He wouldn't let his unknown feelings take over. It was his holiday and he wanted to have a once in a lifetime trip with his mates. Whatever Chloe and Harry get up to isn't down to his presence or not.

Just as this thought broke Simon spotted Chloe approaching, he couldn't deny the hitch in his throat when he saw her. Something was happening to him and he had no clue how to stop it, or even if he did want to stop it.

"Is that for me?" She huffed as she sat down.

"No I'm having two drinks." Simon smiled.

"I wouldn't put it past you." Chloe laughed as she reached across and pulled her drink towards her. Tasting it to discover it was vodka and lemonade, a strong one causing her face to crumple in grimace.

"Priceless." Simon laughed.

"Oh shut up. Have you tasted it?" She moaned. Causing Simon to reach for the drink. Taking one sip before pulling the same face.

"Aw that's rank." He said wiping his lips on the back of his hand.

"That's what she said!" Chloe laughed taking the opportunity.