Sticking to the Deal

Chloe made her way home by tube, heading up from the underground into her small shared flat. With a quick shower Chloe was feeling fresh and ready to prepare for a day in with Harry.

"Have you just got in?" Danni asked as she walked around the apartment in a daze, meeting Chloe in the open living space.

"Yeah, I stayed over Simons. Have you just finished work?" Chloe asked confused, staring at a half dressed flat mate.

"I've just finished a night shift. Got back at 10 because the tubes were delayed and the buses were just god awful. After all that I couldn't sleep because you know...day time. But it's fine I haven't got work for a few days now." She mumbled as she slumped on the sofa.

"Oh god that's awful. Try to sleep a little, maybe have a nap in a bit." Chloe sympathised. "Tea?" She offered while she stood in the kitchen.

"Yes please. I'll have a nap in an hour or so." She hummed. "Wait, is Simon that guy who's stayed over a few times?" Danni asked.

"No." Chloe laughed as she listened to the kettle boiling. "That's Harry, you know Simon. I've been friends with him for over a year now. Tall skinny blonde..." Chloe tried to lead danni to the answer.

"The fit one?" She said slightly more awake causing Chloe to chuckle.

"Yeah I suppose, he is quite attractive." Chloe made a mental note to tell Simon.

"Ah yeah him. So why did you stay over?" Danni asked as she leaned on the sofa arm, eager to know chloes affairs.

"Just because it was late. Nothing like that. You know I'm with Harry - well not with Harry but seeing - wait nope I wouldn't call it that either. Ah you know what I mean." Chloe mumbled trying to find the words.

"You're screwing Harry." Danni said bluntly.

"Well...yes. You're not wrong." Chloe laughed.

"I would, maybe not like a sleep deprived zombie but once I've freshened up I'd take Simon or Harry any day of the week." Danni laughed.

"I'll let them know." Chloe laughed as she poured the water into two mugs, stirring whilst adding milk. There was a long silence while Chloe prepared the drinks, placing a few biscuits on a small plate for Danni. Chloe knowing how hard night shifts can be, a small treat is deserving at least.

"Here you g-" Chloe stopped in her track when she saw Danni passed out on the sofa. The lack of sleep clearly catching up with her. Chloe left the mug and biscuits on the side as she closed the living room blinds, darkening the room.

Chloe finished drying her hair before styling the mess into waves. Going natural she added mascara and eyebrow detailing before deciding that was enough. In the June heat, Chloe slipped on a white shoulder less dress, little floral dots indented over. Slipping so a gold bangle Chloe admired herself in the mirror, she looked like a summer goddess.

In the wait for Harry's text, Chloe began to quietly do some household chores. Washing both dannis and her uniforms for work in the following days.

Harry waited for Freezy and Lux to leave the house, eager to see Chloe again. He spent the night at hers only a few days ago, but he couldn't deny he was beginning to miss her. A feeling he dreaded but also welcomed. He wasn't ready to admit he was dabbling in feelings with her, it felt warm and light, a sense of freedom he hadn't had in a while.

"Alright Harold, are you sure you don't want to come with?" Freezy asked.

"I'm alright lad, I've got editing to do." Harry mumbled at the tall boy who stood in his bedroom doorway.

"Your loss." Lux shouted as the sound of keys rustling echoed.

Harry laughed and waved them out before pulling out his phone.

They're gone, get your arse over here

He laughed at his own text and placed down his phone, beginning to do some editing as evidence of his work.

My arse is on its way

Harry read the text and smiled, a smile that didn't seem to fade. He continued to edit, whilst checking up on Freezy and Lux, making sure they had no ideas of showing up home early.

A short ring at the gate buzzer let Harry know Chloe had arrived. He raced down the stairs, catching his breath briefly before letting in his new guest.

"This is a first." Chloe laughed as she stepped inside Harrys home, knocking off her shoes at the foot of the stairs.

"it's a nice change from always going to yours." Harry mumbled.

"Hey, whats wrong with my place?" Chloe questioned.

"Nothing, its just now were actually alone. First it was the hotel then yours, this is the first time we've been really alone." Harry smiled as he walked up to Chloe, grabbing her waist. The look in his eyes told Chloe exactly what he wanted.

"Tour." Chloe leaned back with a smirk on her lips.

"Fine." Harry smiled while he rolled his eyes.

"So down here we have the bathroom and office space." He said as he opened the doors, letting Chloe peer in before he moved her upstairs. "on this floor we have our living space - lounge, kitchen and dinning area - and then on the next floor theres my bedroom."

"Wow its huge." Chloe said shocked as she walked into his bedroom. "And you have an ensuite. this is too much."

"Let me show you the bed." Harry smiled, a cheeky tone carrying through.

"Nice transition." Chloe laughed as she cosied up to harry, wrapping her arms around his neck. their lips grazing each other delicately as they kissed.

As much as they both treasured their rules, the limits and the boundaries, Neither of them could deny the touch of romance they would bring with them, but they would never admit it. The kiss and what was to follow was not a deal, it was romantic and passionate, thoughtful and touching, something that couldn't be faked.