Two Weeks

In the past two weeks Chloe had noticed a dramatic change. Her feelings for Simon had taken a turn for the best. It was something about the romance in the air that revealed to Chloe that he was a guy she never saw.

She couldn't deny she still loved Harry, but she tried not to think about it. Every time she did her heart would break a little more. Replaying the sweetest moments they shared all the way through to the moment Harry looked her in the eye and told her he only saw her as a friend. No matter how he felt when he lied to her, she did love him, she couldn't fake that.

However being away from Harry gave Simon the chance to show Chloe what she'd been missing. Over the course of two weeks they went on five amazing dates, some over the top, some calm and casual. She stayed over Simons last night for the first time since they slept together.

Chloe laid in bed the next morning scanning her feelings. They cuddled and kissed last night but nothing more, she wasn't ready to take that step again, especially sober. She stayed lonely in his bed for a while, wondering where he'd gotten to as she woke up alone. It was the perfect time to have a moment to herself to think, to decide.

"Hey." Simon smiled as he poked his head around the corner of the room. Breaking Chloe from her thoughts.

"Hey." She smiled back as she pulled herself up in bed, sitting up to lean against the headboard.

Simon smiled at the sight of Chloe in his top, crinkled from the sleep. "I got you breakfast." He smiled wider as he walked further into the room holding a plate and a glass of orange juice.

"Really?" Chloe smiled to match Simon.

"Bacon sandwich, plain. Absolutely disgusting. And some orange juice." He said as he approached the bed, passing Chloe the cup and placing the plate gentle on the bed.

"This is so sweet." Chloe surprisingly laughed.

"I mean I'm not a great cook so compliment me after." Simon chuckled.

Chloe just smiled as she placed the cup down on the bed side table before grabbing the bacon sandwich, taking a bite before giving a smile to Simon. "It's delicious."

"Plain though, Really?" He moaned.

"The juice from the bacon softens the bread, you don't need sauce. You lose the flavour." She argued.

"Alright alright." Simon laughed with a sigh. "I actually got you something else too."

"What?" Chloe mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Just wait here." Simon smiled and left the room. Chloe places the rest of her food down and finished her mouth full. Dusting off the crumbs from her hands.

"Right I didn't know which ones you'd like but I thought they looked nice so I just got them." He mumbled from the other room.

"Oh god." Chloe choked.

"For you." Simon said reentering the room with a bunch of flowers in his hand, wrapped up formally as if they were from a flower shop. Chloe caught sight of the purple and yellow flowers wrapped into one.

"Simon." Chloe said feeling her throat swell.

"I wanted to ask something. This is just bribery." He laughed, looking up from the flowers and straight at Chloe. She felt consumed by the eye contact. For the first time she felt nervous, not like everyday what's going to happen nerves. But nerves that took over her whole body. The nerves he gave her with the way he looked at her, his eyes making her feel exposed. The nerves his actions gave her, making her belly flip and tingles to send down her arms and legs, finishing around her jaw. The nerves that told her she's finally no longer comfortable about Simon, but finally he's making her heart race with sensual tension, something that was missing before. She finally realised as much as she tried not to, or even didn't believe it was possible. While she was in love with his best friend, Chloe could no longer deny the feeling she was beginning to have for Simon. Chloe wanted to speak but she knew she'd waffle under her nerves, however her smile said everything Simon needed to know.

The sparkle in her eyes had changed, Simon could see it. The way her face looked less tense in that moment than it ever had. Finally they both could sense the moment was mutual and everything began to fall into place around them.

"I know it's only been two weeks, but we've already known each other for a year, maybe coming on two now. The point is we know each other. There's no need for a get to know each other phase. We just need to know we're feeling something for each other. I know we haven't discussed your feelings yet but you know how I feel. But incase you forgot - I like you. Like really like you. So much so that doing all these little things isn't a chore, it's something I want to do just to see you smile. I could be having the shittiest day but as soon as I see that smile it all fades away. I want that. I want that to be mine. So in a non possessive way.." Simon chuckled at his last statement. "-do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Chloe was only a little surprised. With Harry she never saw it coming because he wasn't as reliable with his feelings - clearly. But Simon was sturdy. He was consistent and open. Something Chloe needed after her last heartbreak. Even as she reasoned what she needed she couldn't deny what she wanted. She wanted the romance, the closeness, the title. While a little while ago and maybe even still now she would've wanted that with Harry, right now not one part of her could tell her she didn't want that with Simon.

"Yes." Chloe smiled.

"What?" Simon said shocked. Sure he'd wouldn't be living this scenario.

"I want to be your girlfriend Simon." Chloe laughed at his innocent face.

"Oh this is weird." He chuckled as he pushed his hands through his hair. "I really didn't think you'd say yes."

"Are you glad I did?" Chloe asked, already knowing the answer.

"Are you kidding me." Simon shot up with a smile. "Of course I am." He said as he dived into a hug with Chloe. Pulling them down flat, laying sideways across the bed. Chloe let out a small squeal as she wrapped her arms around Simons neck, holding him close. The sound of the plate hitting the carpet didn't bother either of them as they faded into the moment.

Simon initiated the kiss, slowly at first but as each other's hands invaded each other's body's they became more passionate. Simon repositioned himself between Chloe's legs as he pushed his hips into the kiss, giving Chloe that little extra bit of pleasure. Chloe pulled up her knees, holding them tight against Simons body as he continued to caress her body, the pleasure from it only exaggerating the messiness of the kiss. Chloe arched her back, moving Simons lips towards her jaw and then neck. Chloe let out a moan whilst running her hands up and down Simons bare back. Simon began to roll up chloes - his - top, moving himself down to kiss the exposed skin.

Chloe could barely think in that moment. Her mind was racing with what was happening. Signalling to her what she wanted. She couldn't control her breathing as with every touch Simon seemed to surprise her. She never remembered sleeping with Simon the first time round but she could imagine it was nothing as passionate and romantic as this. He was tuned into her every movement, knowing exactly what to do with her. Hitting every spot just soft enough to tease her, leaving gentle kisses down her body. When the time came to it chloe couldn't help but think...it's bigger. Before she could process her own joke her mind pushed Harry out immediately, trying not to think about her boyfriends best friend as they indulged in the moment.