To The Next Year of Our Lives

Chloe decided to go for a more natural look with her face. Applying a light foundation just to smooth over her skin, hiding any slight discoloured patches. Heavy enough to lighten her under eyes but light enough to allow her natural red cheeks shine through as well as her three odd cheek moles. Chloe applied some concealer only under her under eye, continuing to even out the skin tone.

She combed through her eyelashes with a ultra dark mascara, repeating the process to give an extra lift. She cursed at herself as she forgot her eyeshadow. Applying a light brown nude colour all over the lid to give it some depth. To highlight her brows she filled them in, in a slightly darker shade, only noticeable to her. Chloe added in a slight contour to her cheek bones just to even out the look of the foundation. Attempting to bring some colour back in. She considered contouring her nose but she knew if she took one step further she would not stop. She applied some clear lip gloss just to soften her lips.

Finally the outfit. Chloe unboxed her new dress and attempted to dress elegantly before reverting to pulling and tugging it around her body. She wore a nude cream corset mini dress. The cups delicately held to her chest, supported by the corset wiring that lead down to a ruffled skirt. The outfit held a low back which matched perfectly with her put up hair. Her shoulder blades on display, her skin sparkling from the glitter in the bath.

She knew everyone would be wearing shoes so she grabbed a pair of whiteish strap heels from the closest and admired herself in the mirror. She contemplated that she was over doing it but after all she was at home and could change if needed.

Harry sipped his drink as he waited for Chloe to appear. Socialising with the crowd, he watched as everyone mingled with drinks in their hands.

Normally Harry was rather socially awkward but around people he knew, he was truly comfortable to be himself. To go crazy.

Simon held closely onto holly as they seemed to race each other to finish their drinks, both eager to reach that waved stage.

"I love you." Simon muttered under the music.

"What?" Holly laughed as she struggled to hear beyond the bass.

"Don't worry." He smiled to which she smiled back.

Everyone seemed to be loved up in their pairs, the odd few mingling with other singletons. Making their interests clear.

"I'm going to speak to Quinn." Holly attempted to shout over the music. Simon nodded in return as she turned on her black heels and made her way over to her friend. She wore a red and black outfit. red trousers hung around her small waist, a black belt keeping them pulled tight only making her appear smaller. She wore a black strapped crop top on her upper half, the neckline perfectly shaped to reveal some cleavage but modest enough to leave some to the imagination. Her hair hung loose in curls around her shoulders while her red lips drew most the attention, much like chloe she wore a natural look around her eyes.

Quinn wore a glittery silver halter neck dress, a deep v neckline to reveal her pushed up chest. Her dress cutting off above the knees, combined with a low back resting above the bum, leaving her almost naked from behind. She wore no makeup as she let her natural features speak for themselves. Her blonde hair slicked back into a high pony tail.

"You look amazing." Holly smiled as she hugged Quinn.

"You too." Quinn smiled back to her friend.

"Do you know where chloe is?" Holly said as she looked around.

"No." Quinn said bluntly.

"Oh, I'll ask Harry in a bit." Holly said confused.