Three years later

"You're so old." JJ laughed as he pushed Simon on the streets of London.

"I know I'm 31 this year." Simon frowned.

"You should quit youtube. You're too old for it now."

"You're literally 30 next month!" Simon laughed.

"Still 29 though. You've been 30 for almost a whole year. Disgusting."

"Ah whatever man." Simon laughed along with JJ.

"Look at that church." Simon joked as they stopped at the traffic lights.

"What?" JJ said confused.

"That's where you're getting married you old fuck."

"Ah shut up man." JJ laughed as he smiled over the fact that a week ago he popped the question to his girlfriend of 4 years. She said yes. The boys continued to cross the road as the lights turned green

"I still can't believe you're getting married before josh."

"Oh bro josh is never getting married. They've been together what? 12 years? Nah fam ain't happening if it hasn't already." JJ said hyped up.

"It's been so long." Simon laughed.

"It's honestly crazy. Imagine dating someone for that long and not asking."

"Imagine being with someone...oh." Simon made a self deprecating joke as he mocked the fact he was single. JJ laughed hysterically. They turned a corner and cross another street, swirling their way through london.

"You'll find someone." JJ assured him.

"Ah well maybe not. They only want my subscribers." Simon laughed as he flex that he reached 13 million subscribers the day before.

"Rookie numbers. Come back to me at 30." JJ laughed. "Gang shit."

"Well if I had a number one song then maybe I would gain 2 mil in a week." Simon shook his head.

"Bro that was a madness. I just sat there clicking refresh over and over watching it jump 10k every second." JJ laughed.

"Alright alright calm down. You need to bring back the reddit videos. Your ego is massive."

"Oh yeah reddit..." JJ took a moment to reminisce. "Nah fuck them." JJ let out his classic laugh.

"We've had one hell of a year." Simon smiled.

"I think we've stayed humble though."

"Well we have. You haven't. Big ego."

"Nah Nah you know what I mean. We've outdone ourselves. We all look fire now Ethan's got back in shape."

"Oh don't remind me." Simon laughed. "We got a glimpse of fat Ethan again and it does really make you appreciate flex Ethan."

"It was nice not being called the fat one. But here we are straight back to square one." JJ moaned as they entered a shopping centre.

"Hey Simon look a baby shop."

"What and why?" Simon laughed.

"For the 2 kids you should've had by now you fucking grandad." JJ laughed.

"Fuck you." Simon laughed as he stared into the shop. Stopping in his tracks as he did.

"Come on you nonce. Stop starring at the baby clothes." JJ said as he stood a few steps in front.

"Is that?" Simon pointed to the shop.

"Chloe?" JJ muttered as he took a closer look.

"That's exactly what I thought!" Simon looked at him.