Flower crown | 🇺🇦 x reader

I chose male Ukraine for this one. Sorry if you were expecting a female. π~π

I might make one soon tho!

✴▫Don't forget to vote!▫✴

----------------------

Ukraine's gaze was aimed at (Y/n).

He had developed feelings for the female for quite a while now.

He and her were rather close friends. They would spend most of their time with each other and even told each other secrets.

So Ukraine knew, that she loved someone else.

She grew to like Russia, his own brother instead.

It hurt him, that (Y/n) didn't feel the same. Yet, he supported every decision (Y/n) made. He was a good friend after all.

"Hey Flower crown..." she began, using the nickname she gave to the country.

"Hm?"

"I'm going to confess to Ruski, "

Ukraine froze.

"It's going to be difficult, but I'm doing it anyway," she continued, determined.

Ukraine had the courage to fake a smile for her.

"I'll be there for you all the way!" Ukraine supported, earning a dorky grin from his best friend.

He loved that smile...so, so much....Too bad it won't be him...

'At least she'll be happy..'

----------------------

Ukraine was wandering about until he came across a certain two.

There was (Y/n), fiddling with her fingers nervously. In front of her was Russia, still owning that monotone face.

Ukraine hid behind a tree.

He knew eavesdropping was wrong but this was for (Y/n), he couldn't help it.

She took a deep breath and finally spoke up.
"Um...Russia-"

"Cut to the chase, I'm busy." he cut her off. Ukraine frowned at his brothers' behavior.

"I've had feelings for you for a long time now...so I figured I should tell you. You made me feel shy and embarrassed every time we spoke...and my heart would start beating intensely to just the thought of you..."

Ukraine gripped his chest, feeling an intense pain in his heart.

"I know we never spoke much but-....I really like you Russia-"

"Sorry but no."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, Ukraine's did too.

"What? Did you really think some half-assed, 20 dollar budget hallmark movie speech confession would impress me? You're pathetic."

“...”

“...”

"Okay... I just wanted to let you know..thank you for your time." (Y/n) faked a smile, trying her best to not let her emotions leak out.

Russia only turned around and left the heartbroken girl alone.

Once he left the view, tears spilled out from (Y/n)'s eyes uncontrollably as she choked, falling to the ground.

Ukraine wasted no time and quickly came to her for support.

He felt relieved that Russia rejected her but it pained him to see her cry so hard.

He pulled her into his arms. Letting the girl cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." she choked out.

"Why are you apologizing? Like I said, 'I'll be there for you all the way." Ukraine smiled, cheering up the girl.

"Thank you Flower crown.."