I'll come for you (part 2) | 🇬🇧 x reader

Requested by @Lutia134340

Rushed. Sorry ;-;

—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—

France engulfed you in a hug, to whom you returned.

After he had helped you get away from Britain he offered to walk you home safely, knowing you'd be scared as well.

Your home was located near a forest, for you lived in a family who were rather fond of nature.

“Thanks again France...”

“No problem chéri, just be more careful next time, oui?”  he suggested as you nod your head in reply.

He gave you a warm smile before walking away.

You watched him leave, a sad smile plastered on your face.

You had to admit, you didn't want him to leave. Due to what happened a while ago, you were still scared.

As he left your view, you let out a small sigh, entering your home.

“(Y/n) welcome back! How was your trip dear?” your mother greeted back from the kitchen as your dog ran over to you for a hug, to whom you gladly gave.

“It was fine,” you answered, smiling. You didn't want to worry your family.

“Oh, is something wrong dear?” your mother asked softly, slightly worried as to what had happened during her daughter's trip.

“Nothing mom, I'm fine!” you chuckled.

“Alright then, KIDS YOUR SISTER'S HOME!”

—–—–——–—

You took a sip of your hot coffee, eyes darted outside the window, staring deeply into the woods.

It's been a week since the incident and it still never left your mind. It still scared you.

The past few days since you got home, you tried to be your usual happy self, but it just wouldn't work...

You let out a small sigh, gaining the attention of your mother.

“Hey (Y/n) honey, why don't you go outside for a bit?” she asked, a humble smile shown on her lips.

“Why?” you asked, facing your mother with a confused look.

“Well, I noticed that you've been kinda off these
past few days so I figured that maybe nature can brighten your mood a bit.” she smiled.

After a minute of thinking, you agreed to your mother's suggestion.

You walked over to the door and wore your jacket, placing down the now empty mug.

As you walked out of your house, you felt nature's aura hit you completely.

You watched as the trees rustle back and forth, as the chirping of birds filled your ears.

You had to admit, it was nice out here.

Enjoying the calm atmosphere, you decided to take a quick walk.

As you went deeper into the beautiful forest, you found yourself feeling more and more uneasy.

You swallowed down hard as you felt yourself slowly begin to panic.

You felt as if something was watching you...or rather, someone.

“So we meet again, Darling~”

You felt your heart drop as you stood there, frozen.

He's back.

“Running away won't do you any good, my dear,”

Now you really regretted leaving your home.

“No matter where you go, I'll find you...hunt you down, if I must.”

He clasped his hands with yours, causing you to jerk your hand back, glaring at him deeply.

“I hate you,” you growled, rage-filled, as small pools of water began to envelop your eyes.

“My dear, why? I'm lovely.” he frowned, coming closer to you.

“No!” you yelled, tears leaking out.

“Don't touch me! Let alone go anywhere near me!-”

“Oh my,” he cut you off, pity filled his face.

“No dear, we can't have that, not at all...” he muttered. His pity ridden face turning into a monotone one.

You backed away, knowing that this wasn't going to good at all.

“(Y/n),” he called, annoyance in his tone of voice.

“Come here.”

You grit your teeth, feeling the urge to run away.

“Now,” he demanded.

Right at this moment, you ran. As fast as you could away from him.

You took out your phone and called the first contact you saw.

“France! France I-”

“The number you have dialed cannot be reached, please try again.”

“...”

You grunted as you accidentally dropped your phone, nevertheless continued to run.

You stopped and looked around for your home, finding it nowhere. A whimper left your mouth as you prepared to run again...Only to be met with a hard impact on your head.

Then of course, black.

Britain walked toward your unconscious body, seeing blood on your head.

His eyes landed on a piece of stone beside you.

A grin made its way to his face as he picked you up, walking deeper into the woods.

“Don't worry (Y/n)...I'll keep you safe.”

“No matter the cost.”