♥~5K special!~♥

@happiness_is_my_drug ^^

How you met:

🇺🇲
Arcade.

You weren't in a particularly good mood and you needed to blow off some steam. So you decided to go to the arcade.

It worked though.

You smashed a lot of butt playing Streetfighter II.
However, you got to admit. The cussing and yelling at the game was a little too much. (Oof-) It got you in the leaderboards though!

You were also able to gain the attention of a certain American.

While you were destroying the game, you simply didn't notice America starting in awe at the sidelines.

‘Damn gurl...’

Afterwards, when you finally calmed down. The American approached you and complimented your skills.

You thanked him and both of you ended up chatting and eating in McDonald's.

🇷🇺
You guys met in the woods.

You were rather fond of nature as well as animals so you naturally take trips to the woods.

Bears? Wolves? Snakes? Spiders?

Don't worry y'all, plot's gochu covered.

You ran into Russia nearby a lake. At first, he had no interest in speaking with you but as he saw your affection for his animals, he just had to ask questions.

You guys sat by the lake and you gladly answered all his suspicions.

After a while, this little interview ended up being fun.
Sure he's a little tough nut to crack but you'll handle it.

🇩🇪
You were in a local café. Eyes glued to your laptop.
It was pretty loud back home, so you chose to go to a quiet café.

Certainly a better atmosphere for studying/working.

Heck no. There was a group behind your table, who were noisy as hecc.

Basically, that brought you to more stress.

Eventually, you grew tired of their loud butts and went to confront them. By ‘confront’ I mean you slamming your hands on their table to gain their attention and giving them a little lecture.

Germany was one of that group and while you were scolding his friends, he took notice of the ID that hung on your neck.

Turns out you guys were coworkers/classmates. After your lecture, Germany, being the gentleman he is, decided to help you with your work/studies.

And you guys became friendsssss.
(He left his group for you)

🇬🇧
Elevator.

Weird huh?

You were in a building of a certain company, having to be the new employee.

The room you were assigned to go to was pretty high up, meaning you had the take the elevator. Once you entered it though, you noticed the complex buttons and thingies.

Confusion.

You weren't going up because you were just weirdly staring at the buttons. Technology isn't easy kids.

After a couple of minutes, Britain entered the elevator and noticed your problem. He chuckled at your confused self and helped you get to the floor you wanted to go to.

Nice dud.

On the way up, you two spoke with each other for a while. You found out that he was the owner of the company, which led you to apologize in embarrassment.

He simply chucked again and gave your head a little pat before the elevator rang. With that, he left.

Who knew you guys ended up being so close afterwards, huh?

🇨🇵
Breaddddddd.

You loved bread-I mean who doesn't? The fluffy, thick, brown pastry was delicious. Of course, bread varies in different kinds.

Hunger was you felt. You suddenly started craving for some freshly baked bread (and tea if you'd like XD).

You entered the bakery and was hit with the sweet sweet fragrance of bread. #Foodislife. You roamed around and accidentally bumped into France.

Him/her being the sweet being he/she is, decided to give you suggestions.

And that's when it all begannnnn.🌈

🇰🇵
Bookstore.

Might not be the type but he does like books.

Cliché warning because I'm unoriginal.

You were rummaging through the bookshelves on a search for an interesting book. On one of the higher shelves, you had a few difficulties.

You dropped all the books you were holding, resulting in an echoed bang throughout the library.

At this moment, you knew you messed up.

You hurried over to pick up the books when North helped you out.

He then started mumbling about how much ‘he didn't care to help you but you looked like an idiot in distress so he did’.

You thanked him and went over to apologize to the librarian. After that, you two ended up hanging out quite a lot. (The magic of books☁)

That's it for now! Thank you all so much for 15k! It means a whole lot ;-;.

This is what I can write at the moment cause I'm really sick and it's almost the end of the school year so I had to do a lot of schoolwork.

Thank ya'll so muchhhhhhh.