I'll come for you | 🇬🇧 x reader

Yandere Britain x reader
Requested by @Lutia134340
Enjoy~**

Also a tiny bit of Male France too-
------------------

A groan left your mouth as you cluelessly shuffled around the magical city of London.

You were currently having a difficult time looking for your selected hotel, with the help of Google Maps.

The tour ended a while ago. You had a great time exploring the wonders of this city, as well as its country. From Big ben to London's Eye, and eventually, Buckingham Palace.

You froze, noticing that you had once again, met with a dead end.

'Wait where am I?'

"Google Maps whyyyy?" you whined, sobbing comically.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to travel to an unfamiliar country with no friend of professional supervision whatsoever." you mumbled, letting out a sigh in disappointment.

A small ding of a bell broke your trance, causing you to look around for the source of the sound.

Your feet began moving on its own. Before you even knew it, you were following the direction of the bell.

You ended up in front of a local café. The bell came from the entrance door.

You took a quick glance at your phone, contemplating on whether you should continue to suffer from Google Maps or take a quick break to cool down in the café.

You let out a small shrug before entering the calm environment of the café.

Your eyes roamed around on search for an available seat. For some reason, the café was filled with people but it wasn't that loud.

The only available seat left was beside a man that was dressed in a black suit and wore a top hat and monocle. Talk about a British stereotype-

You made your way over to him and placed your hand on the empty seat.

"Sir, is this seat taken?" you ask, grabbing the attention of the British man.

"No dear, have a seat." he offered as you nod your head before sitting down comfortably.

"I'm Britain, glad to meet you." he introduced.

"(Y/n)." You replied firmly, giving him a welcoming smile.

"What brings you here today (Y/n)?"

"I'm new here, a tourist actually."

"Is that so?"

Both of you started a small conversation, soon developing into an interesting and rather intriguing one. You both learned a lot about each other and had fun out of it.

This little fun time ended when you suddenly recalled what you were doing earlier.

"I need to find my hotel." you blurted out.

"Ah yes, I saw you outside the café earlier, you seemed to be in distress." he chuckled, causing you the lower your head in embarrassment.

"Though, I may be of service." he added, resting his chin on his hand, a kind smile etched his lips.

Upon hearing this sentence, you quickly jerked your head back up.

"Really?" you asked in excitement as he nodded in response.

"I know this place like the back of my head."

"Thank you!"

And so, you told him about the hotel you were staying at. Surprisingly, he knew where it was. He even offered to take you there himself.

"Thank you again!" you repeated.

"Well? Come along now" he said, leading you on.

-------

It's been at least 20 minutes since Britain has been leading you on. You wondered why you haven't reached it yet, so you decided to ask him.

"Britain, when will we get there?"

"Don't worry dear, we're almost there." he assured, continuing to walk along.

-----

Now you were getting worried.

You found yourself following Britain to an alley. You've been walking with him nonstop now and it concerned you as to why he was leading you here.

Anxiety began to build up.

'What if he's a criminal? Or he's planning to do something with me? Why did I let a stranger lead me on?!.... Though he doesn't seem to be that kind of person-'

Your thoughts we're cut off due to Britain suddenly halting at the dead-end of the alleyway.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you clasped your now sweaty hands together, feeling uneasy.

You grew more scared as each second that passed.

"I-is something wrong Britain?" you asked hesitantly, forcing a smile

"You know (Y/n), I've been watching you for quite some time now."

'What?'

"You seem scared darling, don't be, I won't hurt you~" he cooed, his finger below your chin, bringing you closer to him.

This caused you to panic and start squirming, attempting to pull away from him, though you couldn't.

Small droplets of water began to form in your eyes as you felt the need to cry for help.

"Help! Help me, please! Anyone!" you pleaded as his grip on you grew stronger.

"Please!-"

A rock hit the dumpster behind Britain, causing a loud bang to echo around the quiet alley.

The two of you were silenced as Britain looked around cautiously.

Right at this moment, when Britain was distracted, his grip on you slightly loosened.

You suddenly felt a strong tug on your arm as you got pulled away from the Fancy creep.(Sorry-)

"Come on (Y/n)!" The person who pulled you away from him yelled, running away from Britain with you, hand in hand.

'A bonnet...'

"France!" you exclaimed, continuing to run along with him as he gave you a smile.

Britain watched as you and France run away. Anger boiling inside of him.

"You'll get your turn France..."

"And don't worry (Y/n), I'll come for you~"