♥~20k special~♥

Continuation of the 15k? XD
This was supposed to be part two of the 15k special but turns out I am already beyond 15k ;w;

Thank you all so muchhh

—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—

🇭🇲
You both met accidentally when one of Aussie's snakes got away and ended up slithering around Canada while you two were talking.

“(Y/nnnnnnnnnnn)” Canada sobbed, standing completely still as a snake crawled around him.

“Help meeeeeeeee!”

“H-hold on Nada...”

You were trying to be a civilized and responsible person, as well as a good friend right now, and believe me when I say you were trying.

‘Shoot, I'm not good like this-I mean who would expect talking fricking snake to suddenly crawl up your best friend while talking!’

“Fudge...Uhhh..” you mumbled, trying to come up with something.

Finally, an idea popped up from that little wonderland you call your mind.

“Gosh, this is gonna so stupid...”

Your hands reached out towards the snake around Canada's body. It wasn't holding on Canada too tightly, so you slowly but carefully pulled it off before setting down on the floor.

Canada let out a big sigh.

“Oh shoot, sorry about her!” A thickly accented voice apologized.

Aussie went ahead and picked up his snake before apologizing again. He praised you for being brave enough to actually pick up the snake.

You asked what the snake's name was and what kind she was. Basically, you got interested in scaled creature. Aussie and you ended up hanging out afterwards. Leaving Canada behind ;-;.

🇳🇿
(I got nothing ;-; I'm sorry-)

🇨🇦
Ducks.

Majestic creatures aren't they?

You were seated on a bench in front of a pond. The park was fairly peaceful, children and their families along with a few animals here and there.

The duckies were so cuteee. You spend most of the time feeding the ducks than you were supposed to. Everything was supposed to be scheduled perfectly.

15 minutes eating out, 15 more for scribbling on your notebook and the remaining 10 for some light reading.

Your ‘light reading’ ended up as ‘heavy duckie feeding’.

Though you enjoyed it a lot. You kept a really positive aura and look while you fed the ducks.

Suddenly, you felt the bench slightly shift.

“?”

“Hello! You like ducks too! I love them!~”

“??”

Canada approached you and started jabbering about duckies. It took you a good 7 minutes to process what was happening until you joined his chatter, while continuously feeding the ducks.

You two ended up hanging out a lot more afterwards.

🇯🇵
Animeconnnnnnn

Weeb food, cosplays, meet and greet stalls, meeting your senpai-
(Autocorrect just changed ‘senpai’ to ‘send pain’ oml-)

She was cosplaying as *insert favorite shojo girl character* and you coupled help but to ask for a few photos with her.

Of course, she agreed. After a couple *cough*not really*cough* pictures, she was feeling hungry. So she pulled you along with her to a sushi bar.

Her treat too! Sweet.

Your time at the bar with her consisted of food, anime talk, food, fangirling, more food and so on.

Who knew eating out with a nice, weeb stranger whom you met at the anime-con would turn out to be so nice? (I'm kidding don't actually do that please stay safe-)

🇫🇮 (I'm familiar with Finland's personality so this is based on the wiki page, I'm sorry-)

Skiing!

Yayyyy-

You wanted to try out skiing for the first time, it didn't go so well.

You were cold and kept falling on your butt. It brought you a few laughs though. The whole time you kept slipping, Finland was there, witnessing everything.

Eventually, he got sick and annoyed of you constantly falling again and again. He marched over to you and started scolding you for looking like an idiot(?). You were confused. He ended up teaching you how to ski afterwards.