Go out? | 🇺🇲 x reader

Inspiration: Chivalry is dead by Trevor Wesley.

Unfinished, I'll probably make a part two??

----------------

America's gaze was stuck on his phone, continuing to wander around through the magical world of instagraham.

Upon scrolling around, he came across a photo of you and Nekomi Japan. The Neko-country-anime girl took the selfie, while you were on the ground, laughing your butt off.

A smile unconsciously made its way to the country's lips as a pink hue dusted his cheeks.

He has been head over heels for you for a long time now. Causing the American to become a blushing, stuttering and dorky mess every time you're around.

But alas, every time the country would try to confess, he would accidentally mess it up.

"Hey Meri" you popped out of nowhere, causing the country to jump and quickly shuffle around, attempting to hide his phone.

"U-uh, H-hey (Y/n)!" He stuttered as slid his phone in his pocket, his face red.

"Hmmm, What are you hiding? you seem to be hiding it with your life~" you teased, resulting him to freeze.

"U-uh, i-uumm, I was just-uh-"

"Kidding!" you laughed, amused at his adorable reaction.

"Alright then, bye!" you waved, strolling away.

:c

America stayed still, watching you exit the room.

Once you were out of his view, he sighed deeply as he banged his head on the soft, fluffy pillow on the sofa.

'Darn it... I messed up again didn't I?' he thought, disappointed.

A text popped out of his phone. He opened the message.

XXX XXX XXX
You wanna go out for a drink?

He sat up and tilted his head in confusion. Until the sudden realization hit him.

It was you.

His face lit up.

This was it, he was finally going to confess to you-

"So?"

"GHAAH!"