Hair | 🇬🇧 x reader

NOTICE: Britain and France are not married in this one-shot. Instead, you're his wifey.
(Sorry mama France ;-;)

—–—–—–—–—–—––—–—–—

You woke up to the sweet sound of your alarm clock chiming loudly like. You groaned, turning in off.

‘Who in the world set my alarm clock to ring at 7 am!’ you thought, upset.

You stayed in bed for a few minutes before finally deciding to get up and eat breakfast.

You've always been a grumpy sleeper. That's why your husband lets you wake up late.

You love sleeping. I mean who wouldn't(me-). It's one of your favorite activities you and Britain do together.

Your body laying down on the soft, fluffy fabric, the realizing sensation of slumber, not to mention the dreams.

You entered the kitchen and greeted (mumbled)
your husband good morning, taking a seat.

“Good morning darling, how was your sleep?” he asked, eyes focused on making tea for the both of you.

“Hm,” you hummed in response, taking a bite from a piece toast.

Britain turned around to face you but was met with his wife in messy hair.

“You look adorable in bed hair, love”  he chuckled, placing the teapot and cups down.

He took a sip from his them trapped a brush, making his way behind you.

The next thing you knew, your loving husband tidying up your hair.

A warm smile etched your face.

You reached for the teapot, only to get pulled backward.

“Shh, dear. Stop fussing, I'm just braiding your hair.” he scolded.

You sighed in surrender.

“There! ^^”

(Insert hair picture here)

(You can change the hair if you want

(You can change the hair if you want. if you have short hair then just envision that but shorter.)

He handed you a mirror, which is you gladly took.

You saw your reflection as warmth spread across your cheeks. Your mouth agape, eyes shining in amazement at how well Britain styled your hair.

“How pretty~” he teased, receiving a peck on the cheek from you.