Playdate (part 2)| 🇩🇪 x reader

No one actually asked for a part two but whatever XD

Enjoy~*
--------------------

Right after the two Russians left their mansion, Reich gave his son a piercing glare.

"What did you do?" he growled.

"..w-whatever do you mean, Vat-"

"You know perfectly well of what I mean, East Germany. " he cut his son off.

"Don't get to close to that Russian child...you hear?" Reich threatened, kneeling down to his son's level.

"I..." East hesitated, lowering his head.

"You hear?!" he repeated as he slammed his hands on the coffee table, startling the younger country.

"Y-yes Vater"

"Good." his father murmured, walking into the long hallway, soon disappearing back into his office.

////////////////////////////

(Y/n) and East Germany had occasional playdates due to their fathers' frequent meetings.

The two children had grown quite close, despite the slight language barrier.

They communicated through basic English but mostly through actions. Learning a small bit of each other's language also made socializing slightly easier.

Both would read to each other, even when they didn't understand. East would repeatedly give the girl a tour around the mansion. West would sometimes join in as well.

Every time their fathers were approaching, they would act like complete strangers to one It, not wanting to anger their parents.

It didn't hurt them because afterward when their parents were gone, both would erupt a fit of laughter.

Unfortunately, nothing ever lasts forever.

Their fathers had war and weren't on the same side anymore.

There, their friendship began to fade.

Letters wouldn't work, because Third Reich had discovered the children's relationship, resulting in an increase of abuse for East Germany.

Every letter delivered from you would be torn to pieces. Every single mention of you would result in abuse.

Reich wanted it to be like you were never there...like you never existed.

You both lost touch with each other.

Still, (Y/n) and East both knew, that a time would come. That they would cross paths once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) clung to her eldest brother, Russia. Worry filled her expression.

The remaining siblings knew about the relationship their youngest sister had with the German child.

It saddened them to see (Y/n) like this.

Russia ruffled her hair. Bringing a slight sense of comfort to the youngest.

"Не волнуйся брат!" (Don't worry sister!) Her older sister, Belarus, exclaimed brightly, joining the hug.

The heartwarming scenario brought a smile to all the siblings faces as Ukraine and Kazakhstan joined in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

East Germany looked around for any sign of his father.

None.

He closed his bedroom door and ran towards his bed, pulling out something from below.

It was the blue teddy bear you gave him.

The stuffed animal was the only reminder of you left that his father hadn't torn to pieces yet.

Involuntary, East hugged the reminder and hoped, that he would see you again.

---[Y e a r s L a t e r]---

East Germany-well now the only Germany, groaned in exhaustion as he finished yet another pile of paperwork.

Ever since the death of his father, he felt lost. Now that his twin sister had died as well, he was alone, with a country to take care of.

He had to admit, due to this, his life is now just a repeating cycle of stress and work.

He sighed and turned his head, facing the now rugged, old, blue teddy bear.

It wasn't that dirty for he would clean it from time to time.

Up until now, you never left his mind, making the German wonder if you had already forgotten about him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head vigorously.

'I can't work properly at this state.' He thought in disappointment as yet another sigh, escaped from his mouth.

After a moment of silence, the German eventually decided to take a quick stroll around the neighborhood in order to clear his thoughts.

Once he left his house, he felt the cold breeze hit him.

It was decent weather. It wasn't sunny nor was it about to rain. A peaceful, windy day.

There weren't any people in sight which was a good thing. He enjoyed days like this.

The next thing he knew, a sheet of paper was blown directly at his face, blocking his view.

"Darn wind..." he cursed, taking the paper off his face and examining it.

"...Russian?-"

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" A feminine voice apologized, cutting him off.

He turned his head towards the direction of the
voice and was met with a strangely familiar girl, running towards him from a slight distance, clutching a handful of paper close to her chest.

The two froze, eyes widening to the sudden realization.

"...(Y/n)?"

"...East?"