Prologue

Family

I used to have one too .

We were all so happy .

Or so I thought.

Definition of a family

- a group of people who are related to each other ,especially parents and their children.

Obviously I had parents ,I mean how else would I have been brought up in this world ,they just weren't living up to the word being parents if you catch my drift .

So its safe to say I never had actual parents which means I practically raised myself ,I taught myself how to wake my ass up in the morning and go to school because I knew school was my only escape at the time. Every family has issues ,whether its money ,stupid beefs ect the point is I never used my family issues as an excuse to not live my life ,like go to school , grow,learn ,make friends even though it hurts deep inside I kept on pushing myself and hiding behind the smiles ,the laughs ,which was always easy considering I was pretty much popular in highschool .

Yeah ,I was what you can call the golden girl -major eye roll. (That's what they labelled me as ).

I guess its really not all bad ,I didn't mind as long as I wasn't labeled as anything bad so I really didn't care.

I was the captain of the soccer team ,I loved playing soccer because growing up I was sort of a tomboy lol ,its not my fault I enjoyed playing soccer ,cars but also Barbies and tea games I was testing all the waters you could say ,besides my mother didn't really mind what I did she taught me not to discriminate against anything whether toys ,race,ect . If its anything I'm grateful she taught me certain things in life.

At least she taught me something.

Anyways I was also in the cheer- leading team at school , and that's where I got majority of my confidence you could say because I was pretty fit I mean I still am ,but my body in highschool was the bomb .it still is !

But most importantly my two bestfriends ,Trey and Avery those two were literally my source of happiness damm not a day would pass by where I didn't laugh with them ,they made me cry, made me angry , made me feel all sorts of emotions and I love that we stood by each others side through thick and thin ,we went through the most ,hell and back . From Us meeting in 3rd grade when I moved from Africa ,I was fluent with English so it was way easy to adjust , we became friends .

We were four actually ,me ,Avery ,Trey and a girl by the name of Valerie but she moved after the first year of highschool ,we don't know where, its like she disappeared from the face of the earth and we were hurt yes ,she left without explanation only a note we found in Treys locker .

I wanted to tell you guys this but I've been scared on how you'd react but I'm moving ,my parents are moving us .I love all 3 of yous please take care of each other I'll never forget y'all .

Love ,

V.

That's it ,we were sad to say the least but she really was gone ,even when passed her house we saw the SOLD sign and we accepted it . We got over it but that didn't mean we never talked or thought about her at random times .

She was such a weird girl ,beautiful with a heart shaped face ,dazzling smile, long black hair that fell to her waist which she barely let loose unless we forced her , she was by far the tallest ,then Avery then me ,not that I'm short or anything, I'm not ,I'm a normal height its just that the two girls were literally tall ,with Valerie standing at 5'9 at the time ,and Avery 5'7 then me at 5'5 at the time . Obviously Trey was tall he's a guy so its a given, standing at 6'2 and that's pretty tall ,he protected us like the older brother he thought he was people were scared of him regardless of him being gay you'd think he's easily intimidated but you'd be surprised at just how many fights we had to drag he's ass from . He was the school's Hero , he hated bullies so he'll always get in fights standing up for a victims ,such a wonderful soul he is .

Those two are still my happiness, we're family .

When Trey's mom died Rebecca Millers , she was such a fun parent we all looked up to her ,she lived the life of a young mom she got pregnant with Trey at 16 leading to her dropping out ,Trey's dad is a deadbeat . But she went back to homeschooling after she gave birth and became and successful lawyer one of the best in state actually ,and what I loved about her was that she had such a demanding job but still made time for Trey. I looked up to that ,anyways when she died of Leukemia ,Trey fell into deep depression ,he shut down like a robot ,but we stood by him and he managed to get through it , he inherited a lot so he was set for the future ,asked me to move in with him when he bought a house ,I happily did ,they knew about my family issues so it was really fine. Then Avery lost her brother ,Isaac who was in the military another sad chapter of my life and shortly after that my mother died because of drug overdose ,like I said we've been through the most but we still stood together and got through everything ,I also inherited my mom's money she was after all a software engineer and insurance money was there ,which I saved for college and other stuff for later in life .
We do come from money but that doesn't mean we take it for granted, cause we've watched things happen in our lifes all because of money.

Ever since we've been inseparable .

Trey now runs he's mother's law firm and he's driving it to the top ,also owning a Unisex saloon that is also doing good.

Avery is a fashion designer and damm she knows her stuff ,literally in prom highschool she did like half of the girl's dresses in our class so we saw it coming ,babygirl has got talent ,she also does part time modelling. After all she is a beauty Queen always was with the long blood hair and blue eyes ,my baby's is a heart breaker ,has a few commitment issues all because of Devin ,her highschool sweetheart ,bastard cheated on her ,how low ,what makes me mad is that the hoe he cheated with is not even half of what my bestie is . I should stop before I say anymore rude things .

I ,on the other hand ,well....I'm a professional phycologists and to be honest I love my job , I enjoy working with the human brain I find it fascinating .I also own a few businesses and two extra ones that I inherited from my mother Kamina, Faith ,Viscor . May her soul rest in peace .

My life's pretty great ,sometimes .

Hello .

Welcome to Expect the Unexpected.

This is my 1st proper book,I remember I had written one in my previous account but it don't matter .

So its safe to say this is my first one.

This chapter focuses on obviously the characters life ,just inside details ,I know y'all don't know her name yet but its coming-chill 💗😉!