Chapter 16

Hurry the fuck up Malia,the limousine is outside already ,dammm!!"I hear Trey scream from the door.

Oh god and the driver is finneee"Avery says and they both giggle,I chuckle along walking down the hallway towards them .

Dammm"

Holy shit"

Oh my god you look fab" Trey says spinning me around again,I paired the dress with black red bottoms and a necklace I got from Vivi,with a glossed lip ,makeup natural, my hair is in lose defined curls falling at my shoulders ,I have a leg bracelet on too.

Y'all ready to go?"the indeed handsome blonde driver asks us .

Yeah ,let's go we're 25 minutes late "Avery says I smile.

Perfect ,we'll be the spotlight" Trey says fixing he's tux .

The drive to the event is filled with Snapchat, lip gloss re touches ,curls re touches ,and banter .

Arriving at the palace looking place ,damm I start getting nervous  ,what if I trip and fall? Embarrass myself ?oh God why why

Stop panicking Mimi you look gorgeous, and you won't fall"Trey mumbles

I raise an eyebrow.

You always think the same thing  when we come to events like these "he says and Avery nods with a smirk.

Let's go then" I tell them ,we climb out the car and immediately regret it ,the camera flashing in my face I totally forgot.

We manage to walk past them and now we're standing in front of a giant ass door that is being slowly opened by a Butler I'm guessing cause he looks old .

Enjoy "he says ,I smile and thank him.

We hook our arms around each other and the doors opens wide open ,making people turn to look up at the late arrivals ,the person who says the names of people walking in picks up the mic as he reads our names on the piece of paper,the flashes still going but I ain't smiling ,we all aren't .

One of our biggest sponsors Treyson Williams " He says making the crowd clap ,I smile proud of my bestie.

He's accompanied by he's two sisters /best friends Avery Knights ,the designer"the crowd claps again.

And of cause Malia Viscor ,the famous businesses woman ,phycologists also  one of our huge sponsors"The crowd claps and I squirm ,I hate attention.

Keep your head up high"Trey says and I straighten my posture with a fake smile,gripping he's arm tighter .

We proceed to walk down the few stairs to join the crowd and I walk towards the bar to calm my nerves making my friends laugh shaking their heads ,I roll my eyes and get to the bar .

Can I have something to calm my nerves please "I tell the cute bar tender ,he nods hands me the drink which I gulp and I immediately feel better after a few minutes .

Walking back to my friends with  my head held up high ,they see me coming standing with a few men and smile.

Here she is " Avery says and I smirk talking about me I see.

Hello,you must be Malia ,I'm Dr Markus Preston "he says kissing my hand ,I smile.

Nice to meet you doctor " I say with a polite smile.

I've heard a lot about you from your friends here "he says and I smile

All good things I hope ?" I ask looking at my now two friends who are talking with the other gentlemen..