Chapter 1- ayy🔥!

Yassss, shake that ass !" I cheer ,while recording my two  best friends twerk .

I don't think I'm doing it right "Avery complains frowning lightly ,I just laugh .

Just copy what Trey is doing babe you'll be aight " I reply smiling ,her frown  deepens,I smirks plopping my phone on the stand so I can also walk into view ,I adjust my booty shorts and walk towards her ,whilst staring at how Trey is shaking he's ass to the beat.

Come on ,lets do it together ,hands on your knees ,arch that back boo, lower yourself and pump up and down ,yaaas just like that "I cheer while Avery catches the drift I walk up to the speaker and raise the volume.

Come on bitches let's do it together"Trey says , Boo Koo Booty -KRBG booms on the speaker I smile and start singing along ,gosh I love this song .We eventually start shaking ,twerking ,dropping it till its hot .

I'm a bad bitch
Pretty in the face ,
Thick thighs,
Slim on the waist

I start shaking wild ,whilst laughing and sticking my tongue out ,yasss!!

  We literally carry on like that until there's a knock on the door ,we didn't hear it ,it got to a point where the person was beating loudly on the door ,I then switch of the music.

Whyyyy?" Trey practically whines I roll my eyes ,but before I answer the knock comes again on the door ,this time ,a little softer. I walk towards the door with the two clowns following closely behind me and open the door wide enough for them to see too ,noticing its the cute ,teenage mail boy Adrian .

I smile politely .

Hey cutie ,what you got for me today ?"I ask ,he blushes lights turning pink ,I hear a snicker from Avery.

Uhmm ,Hey guys I've got this for you"he hands me my mail ,and I sign for it .

Bye handsome "Trey and Avery yell as I close the door ,I chuckle  they know how innocent Adrian is so we tease him all the time .

So what is in the mail ?" Avery asks as we plop our selves down on the couches ,I just shrug and rip the mail open .

Work maybe ,I don't know"I respond.

Avery ,what happened to that finne specimen we met at the club that other night ?" Trey asks curiously.

He has a small dick "Avery grimaces and we laugh ,I smack her arm.

Avery ?!" I scold laughing ,she shrugs.

What?, I literally couldn't wait for the sex to end I was running out of patience ,damm there's only so much orgasms I can fake "she replies ,me and Trey roar in laughter ,gosh this girl .

She need jesus!

You need Jesus in your life " Trey says and I nod.

Boy please ,when was the last time y'all hoes went to church anyways ?"she asks and I frown ,she smiles.

Exactly so don't come for me ,besides remember when Trey had a similar story "she replies I smirk knowing it wasn't Trey but me.

Me?!" He screeches ,I snicker .

It wasn't me it was Malia's story ,bitch you know I check my man first to see if they are packing before I take em home"he says smugly .

Eyww ,Trey what do you mean check them ?"I ask curiously Avery snickers .

He foodles them obviously "she snickers ,I grimace .

That's gross ,Treyson " I snicker he chuckles .