Chapter 31

Today was great "I hear Avery slur .

Fantastic!" I holler receiving a cheer from Trey and viv.

We stumbled  into the hotel entrance getting glances and whispers but we're too drunk too care.

All of a sudden Avery starts singing,

Something told me,it was ooverrr when I saw you and her talkin!"she starts ,

Something deep down in my  soul said cry giiiirl ,when I saw you and that girl walking around "I carried down the second line ,I know we sound good

This our favourite song,

Ouuu

I would rather ,I would rather go bliiiinnd ,boy" Trey chimes in

Then all of us

Than to see you walk away from me "We all giggled and kept on drunkenly singing.

We abruptly stopped and started laughing hysterically drawing more attention.

What a show you guys put up" a voice drew us out of our bubble ,looking up we're met with Marco ,and Ryan .

Marco looking at us with amusement and Ryan also but has a glint in he's eyes I'm too drunk to figure out .

Why, thank you "I reply as I pull my friends hands so we can bow down ,and we do ,with giggles

Where do you guys come from?" Ryan asks more like demands making me raise an eyebrow with a hand on my waist .

No of your concern "I bite back making him frown, clenching he's hands and I smirk .

Marco chuckles

You're  two times feisty  when drunk " He says smiling ever so lightly with a glint in he's eyes .

Girl, he feels ya"Trey whispers only for us to hear making me gasp and viv giggles obnoxiously, God no.

I yawn,

I'm tired you guys, can we go now"I announce catching Ryan's attention, he's eyes soften a bit  .

Yeah,lets go "Trey says and we proceed to walk saying bye to them,

But a hand catches my wrist and jerks me back away from my friends and I stumble almost falling only to end up clinging on Ryan's upper body ,I smell he's cologne and I start feeling whuzzy.

We'll leave the door open " Avery shouts slipping in the elevator with Trey ,I can't even find or see Marco no more.

Bambina ,you've been drinking "he's deep voice rings in my ears making look up at him with scowl.

What do you want?" I ask him placing a hand on my hip only for him to stare at me in amusement.

I don't know if its the alcohol but he looks real good.

I can't stop thinking about you "he says making me roll my eyes with a scoff.

Did your daddy send you again " I reply harshly, a look of hurt flashes on him.

I guess I deserve that one "he replies.

yeah, that doesn't explain why you kept me here?" I say

You're drunk, meaning I can't ask you what I wanted too"he says and I humm with a yawn,I really am tired.

Come here"he says chuckling prolly at how tired I am. I shake my head no'but he pulls me to him and I don't resist I wrap my arms around he's torso and bury my face in he's chest, feels homey .