Chapter 25

Boss,they are here "she says fixing her posture and I smile I like how professional she is ,and still can be a friend at times ,I admire that about her.

Okay ,wait for me lemme pack up" I tell her she smiles ,grabbing two bottles of water for me and her .

I lower my dress,I'm wearing a black long turtle neck black dress its bodycon,ribbed from fashinova ,paired it with  my usual LV heels and my Africa logo necklace.

My hair is slicked into a high updoe bun ,layed my edges ,I have on light unnoticeable makeup for my bags ,glossed my lips ,watch in tact ,overall I look good and feel the opposite but ain't nobody gotta know that now.

Grabbing my purse ,we walked to the boardroom, our heels clicking with each step ,we talk about pointless stuff as we head there.

Walking in the room ,they are standing just like the first time I saw them,Marco smiles but I don't smile back I just greet.

Gentleman "Maya greets and I nod towards them, they nod.

We all sitting down, I'm sitting opposite Cole this time as he takes notes as Maya speaks from the board .

Cole raises he's hand ,Maya acknowledges, telling him to go-ahead.

The building  ,its so far away from our company but closer to yours ,why is that?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

That's just what my boss wanted Cole"Maya dismisses making me smirk with her.

But why?"Cole asks .

Cause I can "I say staring straight at him waiting for him to protests ,instead he cowers at my glare and looks down.

Mr Deluca anything you wanna ask?" Maya asks looking at Marco.

Oh no ,what Malia likes ,Malia gets "he says making me roll my eyes discretely.

Why is he kissing  my ass?.

How about you Sir?" She asks Ryan who I've only looked at now only during the meeting, he's in he's usual black suit,but he has an arm sling on he's arm ,haa!making me smirk as I look at it ,I couldn't kill him but I did shoot at one of the most painful parts of the body and that's the shoulder blade where he's strength is at.

He saw me looking and smirked making me frown .

What he said"he says indicating to Marco ,I scoff making everyone look at me ,turning away from them I look back at Maya who's trying to hold her laugh.

Great then ,moving on when do y'all feel is the right time for the construction to start ?"she asks

Now "Ryan says.

Next week "Cole mumbles

Tomorrow" Marco

Never "I mumble,again making them look at me as I shrug.

Ryan chuckles ,I don't look at him instead I  still face Maya.

Suddenly the door bursts open and my receptionist from downstairs walks in looking panicked.

Malia dear ,why aren't you answering your cell?" She asks ,Miss Brown is a middle aged lady that is like our gran here  .

Uh,maybe because she's in a meeting "Cole answers making me glare at him.

Don't talk to her like that!!" Me and Maya snap at the same time  ,making miss Brown smile.

Miss Brown as much as I love you,what is it?"Maya asks and I nod.

Your Father Malia ,the hospital called saying its an emergency "she says in one breath, rolling my eyes .

How long ago was it ?" I ask