Chapter 2

I don't want somebody brand new ,I only want you I want you .

Only want you -Rita Ora.

Singing along to Rita playing on aux in my car ,stuck in traffic urghh New York can be so annoying at times .

Rolling down my window to get fresh hair ,as I sing along to the song .I don't care if people look I know I'm looking good ,yesterday after we went to the ml we came back and Avery helped me define my natural hair into curls so its now tied up in a messy glistening bun ,a few strands framing my face ,I'm wearing black shades ,natural makeup and a bodycon black ribbed dress and my black red bottoms with a necklace I got from Trey for my 23 birthday so I'm looking fly I already know so I get why they are staring and I'm driving my Matt black Mercedes its shinny and clean.

I don't want somebody like you

I only want you x2

I don't want somebody brand new

I only want you

I only want you .

I carry on singing, knowing very well I sound good ,not caring if people in traffic hear.

I hear a whistle from the sideline of my car and look at it ,its a sleek black SUV and there's a guy sitting in the passenger's seat smiling at me he's cute with Black hair ,I can't see he's eyes through my shades but  I smirk knowing very well I'm the shit .

Nice wheels "he says and I smiles .

Thanks ,I like yours too " I reply lightly .

I like an independent lady driving her own car "he says flirting ,I can't believe I'm engaging in traffic flirts, I look back at him and chuckle.

Ooh is that so ?" I challenge with a smirk,he nods .

I smile.

Why thank you sir "I reply smugly,he chuckles .

You have a name beautiful ?" He asks .I take off my glasses and only then I notice that there's another guy at the back of the car ,he looks more intimidating, and he's staring straight at me ,I feel uneasy and look back at the dude infront.

Sorry sir but I don't tell my name to strange men in traffic "I wink at him and put my glasses back on as the traffic starts to move I drive ,I hear him chuckling as I drive past them ,because my lane is moving.

Arriving at the prison I'm currently stationed at ,I walk in  greeting the security Shaun he's an old man that guards the gates ,the prison it at the far end of the city . Riverview State Prison ,I get off my car with my bag and walk in the building with my head help up high ,I used to get uncomfortable when I worked with male prisoners but I got used to it ,I had to challenge myself .

Walking towards Gabby ,the middle aged receptionist up in front .

Morning dear ,don't you look beautiful " she says I smile politely, she's like the mother of the workers here ,they really respect her and I like that they don't take chances .

Morning Gabby ,thank you ,you look good too these morning How's Charles ?"I ask her ,Charles is her husband ,he's battling cancer .

Thank you honey, He's doing fine ,chemotherapy is really helping him ,just keep him your prayers and he asked you to visit again "she says I smile .

I will ,that's good news he'll survive this I know he's stronger that this ,well lemme check in see you okay ." I tell her she smiles and nodds .

Walking towards Mr Brader's office, the owner to check in ,he has a major crush on me God how disgusting, he's married with 2 kids ,one old enough to be my brother dammm he needs to chill with all that bullshit.