Chapter 30-damm🌻

We had arrived back at the hotel and decided that since the sun was starting to rise by the time we reached the hotel it was sunny so like I said we decided to head to the beach .

So here we are ,inside a uber heading to a well known beach around here and it appears that we have chosen the right day to go to the beach because apparently there's some sort of event there ,some artist performing so we should be prepared to seeing loads of people at once .

I really don't mind
It added to our excitement honestly cause sometimes yes its nice to go to the beach and get there its empty but every once in a while you tend to enjoy it more when its packed with people .

So yeah ,

When we arrived I wasn't shocked to see so many people ,dammm there's alot.

Holy shit! "Avery squealed making me and Trey giggle.

Its so full" I say looking outside the window .

So many hot guys in one place"Trey starts fanning himself making me laugh .

Let's go"Avery says paying the driver and we got off, took our stuff and walked towards the beach to find a spot .

After 20 minutes of walking around, judging people, loads of checking people out we found a spot where we put out huge umbrella, and towels ,sat down and took a breather before anything else.

Can you put sunscreen on my back"Avery says slipping it on Trey's hand,he nods and starts .

They have already undressed and are preparing to go dive,I on the other hand need some time to take everything in then I'll join them.

Its weird, I love water-the ocean honestly I really do,its just that I'm scared of drowning cause I can't really swim so heh,disadvantage ...lmao.

Black people and water !

I mean ,come on as a kid I was too busy playing with other kids in the water than to learn how to swim ,weird .

But hey ,I was also a stubborn kid I used to say ,Why should I learn how to swim when I've never seen a fish  walk on land before,the day I'll decide to learn how to swim will be the day fish would decide to start walking and my friends would laugh at me  but I didn't care I stood my ground .

So as they go dip in the water , I took out book and started reading..

After some time of reading, I took off my glasses feeling like someone's eyes on me, closed my book and took a look around found none ,my eyes landed on my 2 friends who are swimming away from a group of guys, giggling making me smile ,Trey catches my eye and calls me over,nodding,

I took off my oversized shirt revealing my bikini top which is a bright yellow color ,slipping off my shorts reviling my not so cheeky yellow bottoms,receiving a whistle from the few guys that have been sitting next to us ,making me blush as I untie my hair and quickly jogging towards the beach running away from the attention I'm currently getting not after hearing.

She's a shy one "one of the guys says making me roll my eyes ,I'm not shy its my anxiety .

My friends smile, seeing me walk in the water  towards them.

Look who finally decided to grace us with her presence " Avery exclaims dramatically making me roll my eyes .

Wincing at how cold the water as ,Trey smirks and walks up to me with he's arms extended ,picking me up

Trey,put me down"I exclaim hitting he's toned ass.

Nope"he says making Avery giggle evilly .

He throws me in the water,making me cream,landing with a huge

Splash!!!

Resurfacing under water with a gasp of air,I stand up and remove my hair off my face hearing my friends laughter increase ,making me groan.

Treyson Williams ,you are so dead "I say in a deathly cold voice making him choke on he's laughter and Avery laughs sum more .

Swimming towards him with my fists locked ,making him scream and swim away ,it sounded so ridiculous that I ended up giggling whilst chasing after him with Viv helping ...

She managed to tackle him and we started plashing him with water making him scream .

Ahhh ,fuck my eyes !" He says making me laugh,salty

That's what you get ,salty ass bitch "I splash him one more time then running out the water knowing he will wanna get back at us ,especially me since I can't swim.

Avery just swam away from him and we stood watching him,wipe he's eyes.

Finally, he opened he's eyes with them looking all red and irritated with a glare ,he points at me .

You!" He says making me cower and start walking backwards.

Swimming out the water running after me,I giggle and run towards the umbrella which is at a fair distance .

Run ,Mimi oh god run!"Vivi says with a weird squeal making me look back to see him getting closer,screaming.

Channelling  my inner athlete, I starts sprinting towards the umbrella making Avery scream 'yassss!!!

With a giggle ,I get at the umbrella and finally see the guy's faces who were sitting next to us,they are watching with weird smiles on their faces.

Trey eventually arrives ,with an evil smirk.

Making me frown taking a step back.

Look Trey,I love you but-"he cuts me off with a laugh as he steps forward he's built frame walking closer ,he looks too straight for being gay sometimes.

You thought you could get away with that Mimi "he says taking another step closer making me squirm ,attempting to run around him,he grips my waist making me screech ,receiving a giggle from him and a chuckle from the few guys that are watching.

Throwing me over he's shoulder he slaps my ass hard making me screech as he laughs .

Dammm, Now I see why Ryan is love sick" he says making me gasp.

Short, sorry