Chapter 11

Gripping my waist tighter ,he pulls me closer so I rest my hands on he's chest .

Urghh not this again ,I don't know if I can handle it again ..

What are you d-doing ?"I ask him stuttering, shit!

Claiming what's mine "he mumbles ,burying he's head at the crook of my neck ,planting soft kisses ,making me grip he's hair running my hands through it making him release a groan,as I message he's scalp, he keeps squeezing my waist tighter making me release a sigh .

Why don't you want me ?" He asks ,I laugh thinking about how he's brother asked me the same thing .

Not a fan of rejection are we ?"I ask ,he chuckles .

I'm serious Malia,I mean all girls want me ?"he replies arrogantly, I roll my eyes .

Sure "I reply sarcastically, he laughs.

All of a sudden ,I was on top of the kitchen counter ,I gasp and look up to find the idiot smirking.

Ryan" I scold ,he chuckles keeping me from getting down by my waist.

Go out with me Lia"he pleads

I don't date criminals "I reply arrogantly.

He starts laughing.

That's not fair " he says .

What?"I ask him ,resting my hands on he's broad shoulders .

No man can make you feel like I do "he replies ,I chuckle.

Oh really ?" I ask he brings he's face closer while nodding, I can can feel he's breath on my lips ,closing he's eyes I feel he's lips on mine and my eyes voluntarily shut them selves as he moves he's soft lips against my ones ,finally giving up I move mine against his while he smiles in between the kiss ,he squeezes my upper waist tighter making me gasp ,while he plunges he's tongue in  my mouth releasing a groan as I whimper and let him devour the fuck out of me ,damm I'm currently on cloud ninety!

He's a good kisser ,fuck!.

Pulling away ,to catch my breath with my eyes still closed, not knowing that's giving him time to start kissing, biting and sucking on my neck ,I release a moan taken off guard by all these attacks ,he carries on latching on to my neck as I comb my fingers through he's hair,receiving a groan from him making me whimper .

Ryan"my attempt to stop him,comes out as a moan instead .

Ryan "I attempt to push him away from my neck but he takes my hands and sets them on he's chest ,now of course  I'm finna start running my hands through he's T -shirt covered chest. lmao

Well, well, what do we have here " a deep voice interrupts and I push Ryan away from me while he groans.

Jumping off the counter ,I fix my top and look where the sound came from and a man looking like the older version of Ryan is standing by the door smirking, with a lady with Ryan's grey eyes ,

Holy

Shit

Those are he's parents !

I clear my throat from the embarrassment I'm feeling right now.

Ma ,Papa "

What are you guys doing here ?"he asks trying to appear annoyed .

Fligio, aren't you going to introduce us to this beautiful lady ?"he's mother asks walking towards me with a smile .

Uh yeah ,mom this is Malia my girlfriend "Ryan answers  ,I look at him with a raised eyebrow,while he just winks smirking .

Nice meeting you,Mrs Deluca" I say extending my hand,she slaps it away and pulls me in a hug,I'm taken off guard but I hug her back regardless,she pulls back and examines my face.

God you're so gorgeous "she whispers, I chuckle.

Thank you ,you too" I tell her smiling lightly.

You look like someone I used to know"she mumbles,I smile

Really?"I ask ,I've never had someone say that to me before ,she nods caressing my face.

May I ask who?"I ask as she continues to caress my face.

My late best friend "she replies with sadness in her voice.

Oh ,I'm sorry what happened?" I ask

I don't know "she says ,and I sigh

Sweetheart, leave the girl alone now ,I also want to greet her " A deep voice interrupts our interaction and she smiles ,looking back at her husband ,he walks over to me and extends he's hand,I shake it with a firm grip,he smirks.

Firm grip"he jokes ,I chuckle ,and thank him.

As much as I love you guys visiting me ,I still want to know why you are here ?"Ryan asks .

Let's talk in your office fligio"he's father tells him and he nods, walks up to me and kissing my forehead ,then walking away smirking, making me roll my eyes.

You too are so adorable "he's mother gushes .

Mrs Deluca ,we're not dating " I tell her and she frowns .

None of that formal nonsense, call me Yvonne yes ?"she says and I nod.

And if you guys are not dating,you guys will soon I see how my soon looks at you"she says and I scoff.

If you say so ,I haven't heard any good things about he's past relationships before ,excuse me if I come across as rude "I say she chuckles .

No ,I like you ,you speak your mind "
I know my son is rough around the edges but he's a good man in he's own way I promise "she says and I smile .

Okay" I smile

Come, let's eat something, while I tell you embarrassing stories that happened in Ry's childhood "she says I giggle and make  myself comfortable on the chair.

Greetings my fellow readers💗

They finally sealed it with a kiss!😹

Its about fucken time isn't it.

Anyways how do you guys feel about what's going on in the book right now ??

Don't forget to rate and comment also share if possible

Thank you!